Cherry Blossoms

After reading the blog of  anonymousbabe(definitely filipino) regarding Kaye's lovelife, I immediately searched it on youtube.

Here are some excerpts from Kaye's interview last June 27 , 2015:

DJ: Are you in love right now?
Kaye: Yes po.
DJ: Sino maswerteng babae ito?
Kaye: Gusto ko po sana sabihin and gusto ko po sana ipaalam sa mundo, kaso hindi pwede..
DJ: Why? Because your life is complicated or her life is complicated?
Kaye: Sa part nya.
DJ: Pero hindi kayo?
Kaye: Hindi, No.
DJ: Inlove kase sya pero hindi nya maexpress yung love nya kase complicated dun sa buhay ng pamilya. Maaring hindi tanggap yung katulad nya.
Kaye: Yes, Yes.

DJ: 3 yrs
Kaye: More than
DJ: Hindi ka nagdyowa dahil sa knya.
Kaye:  Siguro, siguro hindi ako interested sa iba...Kase...

DJ: Ibig sabihin pag sinabi mo sa kanya  " i love you" , mag-iilove you too sya?
Kaye: Yes, pero....
DJ: May " I love you too pero may BUT... I Love you too, BUT...

In love , there are no  'buts' or 'ifs'. Love is just there, no beginning , no end.  Love is love and knows no bounds. Love has no gender; it has no race, age, or looks. Its a feeling that everyone has it.

You don't fall in love with the gender. You fall in love with person.

To the girl who stole kaye's heart, please love her, protect her, fight for her,  laugh with her, hold her hand out in public, kiss her on the dance floor, be proud that you have her in your life.

I/We would want to be YOU . If I/We had one wish from God it would be to trade places with you so I/We can be with her and love her.
( * 'we' - RechillaJeanCabiso ,Wengkaye ,SuzzeteAvila jennieesmilio ,AppleMarieSevellejoP ,  sa lahat ng nakakarelate)

You're one LUCKY girl. Trust me, She's all worth it!!!

To the girl who stole my heart or should I say " who stole our hearts",  Kaye , I hope and pray na sana yung 80% last year,  100 % na this year. You deserve to be LOVED by someone who will love and cherish you unconditionally.  No more " i love you but...".

Just LOVE. 

To be continued...

"I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common girl with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.."

Please don't forget to vote, comment ,share and add to library

Please don't forget to vote, comment ,share and add to library. Thanks:)