Part 14

**Hello! I don't know if anyone still reads my sotry, but here is another part to it. Enjoy!**

Rose's POV

It had been a whole week since Tasha tried to kill me. I still couldn't believe things had gotten so out of hand. Not only did she blow up my home, but she ended up dead, by the hand of her own nephew.

I can't help blame myself for all that's happen and the darkness that I've kept at bay threating to spill at any moment doesn't help one bit.

Abe had called an Alchemist - Sydney Sage, to come and help us arrange a proper funeral for Tasha and keep things not just from the human police but from Queen Tatiana. I really felt bad for Jason, I kept messing with his mind by using Lissa's compulsion but believe me, I was paying the price with every bit of darkness added to me as well.

Sydney had been terrified of us when she arrived that night. Not wanting to get close to us but by the time the funeral had happen, she had become good friends with Adrian. Yes, I know with Adrian of all people but something kept telling me that it was more than friendship, maybe not now but someday it will be pure love.

I was glad she had been able to feel comfortable with us since Abe was making her come to Turkey with us until we got settled. I felt bad for her because from the few days I've known her, she seemed like the type of girl that strongly believed in whatever the Alchemist have taught her about us yet here she was. Abe must have something big on her.

"Ready?" asked Lissa as I stood watching what was left of my house. Because of the explosion, the family that had bought it, demanded a quarter of what had been paid back in order to build another. I really wanted to give everything back, they deserved it. But Abe had taken care of it. The family that had bought Lissa's house was moving in a week and so we were leaving today.

"As ready as I can be." I told her as we made our way to the van were the rest of the gang were ready to start on our new adventure.

**It is not the end just yet, there are a few remaining parts to the story. :)

Don't forget to comment and/or vote. :) **