Three

(Image of one of the twins)

Hey guys! I hope your enjoying what you have read so far. A lot more is to come. I know things have been a bit dark but things are moving on I promise

Remember to vote, comment and suggest as much as you would like.

Tx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes are too heavy to open but my mind starts to wake up. Well considering how I was my mind was alive, unlike everything else. I knew my body was still weighing me down.

I heard a chair in the room quietly scrape across the floor, followed by the light ringing that I had heard before. The velvety voice was back too.

"I know, Tink. She's coming through but we need to leave her to rest. We'll be back later to check on you, girl" He said like he knew I was listening. My ears followed the footsteps until I couldn't hear them any longer and I was left in the silence. 

***                                                                       

I am standing in the middle of the street, the wind sending chills down my back and the darkness looming down on me.

I looked towards the wooded area and he is standing there staring at me. My feet don't allow me to move. The rest of his facial features don't stand out, just the eyes.

Every time I look back in his direction, he has moved closer and closer to me.

By the last look, there are only his eyes in the blackness.

***

My head lifts off the pillow I had been sleeping. A fine glaze of sweat covers my forehead. In panic, try to move but the pain in my leg sends me back to lying down.

"Woah, don't move too quickly. Just rest! You've been through a lot." This isn't my velvety voiced guy. I let out a high pitch scream at the sight of two guys in the room with me that I hadn't noticed. Both of them rushed to my side at the same time, moving in sync. Now I see them closer, I see that their faces are exactly the same.

"Oh god! I'm seeing double" My voice comes out croaky and hoarse. My hands both lift up to cover my eyes, to stop the room spinning. The guys both let out the same throaty laugh. 

My body flinches when I hear one of the boys making a rooster type noise. I slowly remove my hands, thinking what the hell is wrong with this guy.

"Boys, she's awake. Peter! Someone find Peter." His voice sounded different to the first time I had heard it, proving that I hadn't been going mad. Now looking at them both in different places that it clicked that they were identical twins. They looked exactly the same with their dark almost black hair and squared off jaw. One is taller than the other so this must be how the 'boys', whoever they are, tell them apart.

This call led to all different sounds being woken. The noise of feet, whooping and hollering came from the single doorway.

Before I knew what happened two more boys joined us and another with jet black curly hair waited over by the doorway, looking unsure that he wanted to be in the room. The new two stood with the twins and gave me reassuring smiles.

I don't find anything to say to any of them. I don't like all of them looming over me when I'm stuck lying in bed. I move my arms to beside me and try to push myself into a sitting position. One of the new guys who is all smiles runs forward and helps me with what I'm trying to achieve. 

"I've got that for you." He adjusts the pillow, allowing me to lean my back on the bed. I feel awkward looking at any of them so I just stare down at the covers. This is when I notice that I am a white nightdress, not the clothes I had borrowed. My cheeks go bright pink thinking one of them must have changed me into it.

"Hello, I'm Nibs." His hand stretching out for me to shake with his bright smile still present on his face. He has the lightest brown hair of all of the boys in the room and matching brown eyes that are intently looking down at me. I quietly clear my throat and pop my hand in his.

"I'm Olivia." All of the other boys move in closer, even the unsure one, all looking like they want to be introduced.

The twins step forward and decide who is going to talk for them this time. "Kip" the taller one says "And this is my brother, Bugsey." Both of them sharing the same smile that wrinkles their eyes.

The guy who walked in with Nibs sits at the end of the bed. Like him he had brown hair but his are light blue like the sky. "My name is Tootles. And that guy over their by the door is Curly. Peter and Slightly should be on their way here now. Is there anything we can get you? Something to drink? Or food?"

Even though I haven't heard Curly I rule him out, along with all of the other boys, to not be my velvety voiced saviour. 

I struggle with a reply but find I am saved by the last two guys walking in the room to join us all. The room suddenly felt a lot more crowded with all of these unfamiliar faces. First in the room is a tall blond haired boy. He was not supporting a smile like the others but didn't look like my company made him too miserable. Please can that not be my guy!

This only meant that it had to be this guy. He stood taller than all of them and came in with his chest proud showing that he was the one that ran things around here.  His hair was a reddy-brown from what I could see and it stood higher at the front. As soon as he got in the room his eyes went straight to me, letting one side of his smile to rise in a boyish grin. This made him look so much younger. My eyes wondered to the guys in the room. As much as they all looked like they were growing into men, you could feel their child like energy filling the room.

"You had us worried there. You were out for a good couple of days. We'll have you fixed in no time. I'm sure everyone else had introduced themselves. They call me Peter Pan."

Just like I had thought, he was my guy.