1- Tae's dare

"I honestly don't know what to wear"
I put the phone on speaker so I could brush my teeth at the same time.
"Park Jimin, if I am late at this party because you "didn't know what to wear", I am going to literally kill you. I'll be in front of your house in 10 minutes"
"W-what you-"

Yoongi hanged up. I spit in the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I ran one hand through my hair. I wasn't THAT repulsive, was I? I found myself pretty hot. So then why didn't I have ever kissed a girl? I was 17 years old, and probably the only guy in my grade who had never touched a girl in his entire life. And the thing is, even though I had like 3 friends, I never felt lonely. I never felt desperate for love, attention, I never felt in need to have a girlfriend, to have sex, stuff like that.

While I was thinking about life in my tiny bathroom, I didn't see the time. I had less than two minutes left before Yoongi would show up at my house. I grabbed whatever was in my wardrobe, a pair of shorts and a tank top, put on perfume, brushed my hair, and Yoongi ringed when I was lacing my shoes. He gave me a "you're fucking lucky" look before we hopped in the car. It was hot and I started sweating. I was thirsty, and not in the dirty way. Yoongi felt it and handed me some water.

"You better get some pussy tonight", he said while quickly looking at me, a perverted smile on his face.
I choked on my water, wetting my shirt.
"Jimin! You look stupid already, don't ruin your slight chance of FINALLY kissing some girl tonight by spitting on your shit, in my car on top of that!"

I sighed and stood still the rest of the ride. We arrived a few minutes later. We could hear the music from outside the house. There were tones of drunk teenagers everywhere, drinking, laughing, making out... My face was burning.

Taehyung was smoking and talking to some chick in the kitchen when he saw Yoongi. He told her to wait while he came our way. Yoongi glanced at me real quick, with his "don't fuck this up" look.

"Hey you guys! Glad you could make it! Please, have something to drink."
I looked at Yoongi. I obviously didn't want to, but I knew I would make him look lame if I didn't drink. Taehyung poured us some vodka.
"You'll feel better after the 3rd glass", he winked. "Now, we're gonna play truth or dare in the TV room. You guys wanna join?"
"Sure. Jimin loves to play truth or dare. Right, Jimin?"

I just smiled while dying inside. I actually liked it, but I knew this was gonna be the dirty kind of truth or dare where everyone makes out with everyone. I followed Tae and Yoongi in the TV room. We sat down in a circle: there was like 5 guys and 6 or 7 girls.
We started to play. I was very surprised that no one had had to kiss someone yet. Girls mostly chose truth, and honestly they were the only ones playing.

"C'mon you guys! Let the guys play too! I'll go." Taehyung said. "Dare. Who wants to choose my dare?"
Some drunk girl screamed "make out with me!!" while giggling. Of course, he did it, and she became so red she left to the bathroom. Taehyung stood up and went at the door.

"She's too drunk to play. All the people that are too drunk or too shy, you're welcome to leave"
He waited a bit and since no one said anything, he locked the door and looked at all of us, smiling like he was gonna do something evil.
"What happens here stays here. Alright?"