5- Kiss friends

"Oh, god, Yoongi. Do you.. Do you want to do this again?"
"No. No, I... Look. If you leave now, do you really think we will talk to each other ever again?"
"Well. Honestly? I don't know"
He forced me to sit down next to him, then put his hand on my cheek.
"I don't wanna lose you"
He leaned over and kissed me. Again. And this time, we were not drunk. He gently lied me down on the floor, being on top of me and putting his hand behind my head. I put my hands under his shirt, and lifted it. Our lips were apart for a few seconds, while he took of his shirt, and I already missed his delicious kisses. His kisses we indescribable. They were rough, wild, full of passion, sexual, but soft and warm at the same time. He was kissing me like it was the only thing he knew how to do. I wish I knew what he was thinking about right now.

He kissed me for at least two long minutes, because, yes, he was kissing me, and I wasn't really doing anything. Both our stomachs were exposed now. Yoongi tried to unbutton my pants with one hand when I suddenly stopped the kiss and looked at him.
"What? Do you not like my kisses?"
"No I.. I just.."
Yoongi was staring at me, waiting for an answer. I pushed him a little so I could sit. He sat next to me.
"I like your kisses. I just don't like you"
I said this painful sentence while staring at him in the eyes. His beautiful, sparkling eyes.
"W-wha.. I-I don't understand"
"I love you. Well I mean... Not in THAT way. I love you as a friend"
"But you love kissing me too...?"
"Well yeah but.."
"You know what, Jimin? I'm not gonna be your sex friend. If that's what you want, it's not gonna work. I have fucking feelings and I am not a whore"
"You have feelings for me?"
"Well no, but you know what I mean..."
We looked at each other for a few moments.
"Let me get this straight", said Yoongi, "I don't like you,"
"Right"
"You don't like me,"
"Nope"
"We love each other as friends,"
"We sure do"
"We like kissing.."
"Absolutely"
"..Each other"
"..Also, yes"
"So...", he paused, "We can be friends who kiss each other, right?"
"Yeah. Yeah, that's not called sex friends"
"No that's like, kiss friends"
"Exactly"
"And that's okay, right?"
"Yeah of course!"
I'm not sure if we were both trying to convince each other or ourselves, but I though it was a pretty good idea. Everybody wins.
I was staring at Yoongi's abs when I felt his lips against my ear. He was kissing my earlobe, biting it, turning me on. He was so good. Everything he did, everything he said turned me on. It was sexy, all of it. He had this look, where he would frown his eyebrows and not blink, looking at me intensely. He always makes this face when he wants to seduce someone. When he looked at me like that, I knew what was going to happen. Like planned, he kissed me, softly and passionately.
"God, Yoongi"
I felt him smile against my lips, while hopping on top of me. I could feel in the way he kissed me that what I had said had turned him on. He gently ran a hand down my pants, rubbing my erection, while still biting my lip and touching my hair with his other hand. I moaned, and I felt him hardening against my leg. He unbuttoned my pants and looked at me deep in the eyes.
"Jimin, kiss friends.. does it involve..? you know..?"
"Shut up and do it, Yoongi"

I could hardly breathe, I was so turned on I thought my head was going to explode.

——
i am so flattered that you like my writing, unfortunately this year is my senior year and since i live in france i have so many finals so i am very busy ㅜㅜ love you all so much💕