Prologue - The Beginning

Characters 

· Professor Willow – The Pokémon professor for the world "Earth". He has white hair and dark eyes. He wears some brown-framed glasses, a black collared shirt with green outlines, a large black backpack with a teal sleeping bag and a white lab coat. He's Professor Satoshi's best friend and partner for years.

· Professor Yew – Spark's dad. Professor Willow's best friend and partner in lab. He's the top researcher in the lab. Despite being known as the "Heartless Pokémaster", he's actually a really kind and cheerful guy in person. He's the lead professor to investigate the cases of missing Pokémon.

· Professor Flare – Spark's mother. Professor Yew's wife.

20 Years Ago

It was 20 years ago, when Professor Yew and Professor Willow head out to Hawaii to investigate on the suspicious activities that were reported by the villagers. Pokémon has been going missing a lot in that particular region and it were reported that there is sighting of the infamous Team Rocket symbol near Volcano Hawaii.

At the top of Volcano Hawaii*

"Urgh...urghhh..." Professor Willow finally climbed up to the top. "Now let's se-Oh...Dude...You gotta see this..."

"A little help here maybe?" Professor Yew almost climbed up. Professor Willow lean him a hand and they both stood on top of the peak. "Oh my god..." Watching down from above, they saw a huge colony with the symbol "R" floating on top of the lava. Pokémon with red flashy eyes were surrounding its surroundings.

"Team Rocket huh....So it was their doing after all." Professor Willow said.

"How long did you think they've been doing this.....we need to report this quickly....." Professor Yew continued.

A fire ball blasted near them*

"INTRUDERS!" A team rocket uniform man shouted.

"****, RUN!" Professor Yew grabbed Willow's hand and tried to run off.

But they were surrounded.

"Surrender whoever you are!" Team rocket's member surround them in a circle with different Pokémon with them.

"See...This is why I told you we should've brought a few Pokémon, now what's your "instinct" telling you bro." Willow whispered.

"Look, there's something flying over here!" Yew pointed to the direction he was looking.

"This is no time to be watching Pokémon.....HOLY WHAT ARE THOSE"

Fire, Lightning, Ice. Beam and blast, all around the enemy.

The 3 Pokémon landed around both Yew and Willow. No, they were not just mere Pokémon, they are the legendary Pokémon. Moltres, Zaptos, Articuno.

Willow took out a masterball from his pocket*

"No." Yew grabbed Willow's hand.

Yew slowly walked towards Zaptos*

"What are you doing dude! They won't obey you easily, what makes you think they would let you get close to them?!" Willow tried to stop Yew from getting closer.

"Instinct." Yew said as he continued walking toward Zaptos.

Yew reached out his hand to touch Zaptos head*

Zaptos bow down his head*

"Good boy..."Yew patted its head.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing....Anyway we should report this quickly, let's leave already!" Willow urged Yew to hurry up.

"No...I'm not going back yet, Willow, I want you to go back immediately and report this, I can hear Zaptos, Articuno and Moltres voices in my head now, I'm going to lead them to free the others here." Yew said while jumping on Zaptos back.

"REALLY DUDE?!" Willow can't believe what's Yew thinking.

"Flare...She's pregnant now...In case I don't come back...Please take care of them...Oh and the Eevee egg that I took care of, hand it over to my son, Spark." Yew said with a very serious face.

"How am I going to explain this to everyone...?" Willow sighed.

"Hahaha! Just tell them, I trusted my instinct! That should do it!" Yew said. All 3 Pokémon lift off and head towards the colony.

Willow quickly ran down the Volcano. Explosion ambience can be heard.

"You really are something, pal" Willow thought.

Sailing back to the mainland. Willow can see Pokémon coming out from the volcano. With that sight Willow knew, he just witness history.