Chapter 2 - The Young Aces

Characters

· Spark – Yew and Flare's son. Spark is a "Happy go lucky" kid. He always trust his instinct much like his father. He's kind and cheerful. He has dark hazel eyes and spiky, short blonde hair. He is usually seen wearing an orange sleeveless hoodie with a leather jacket on top. He has orange/yellow gloves, black jeans, and black/orange sneakers. He wears a pendant of a golden triangle.

· Blanche – Blanche is a calm and investigative girl. Blanche wears a blue jumpsuit with boots and a blue coat. She has white hair.

· Candela – Candela is a strong and wild girl. She's antisocial and despise weakness. Candela wears a white and red coat with pink/white shoes and black tights. She has olive skin and brown eyes, along with dark brown hair.

· Professor Willow - The Pokémon professor for the world "Earth". He has white hair and dark eyes. He wears some brown-framed glasses, a black collared shirt with green outlines, a large black backpack with a teal sleeping bag and a white lab coat. He's Professor Satoshi's best friend and partner for years.

The Entry

Spark, 12 years old boy, is walking towards his primary Pokémon School. "Eeee~veee~" A small Eevee came out from his jacket hoodie. "Ah Sparky, look! That's our school, let's do our best there shall we?" Spark said to his Eevee, Spark that hatched from his dad's egg. "Ee~vee~~" They both walked into the school happily.

Classroom

"Alright Sparky, this is it! Let's go and make some friends!" "EEE~VEE~~!" Spark opens the classroom door and step in.

The whole class staring at Spark*

"You're late Spark, take the empty seat behind there, right beside the white haired girl there." Professor Willow said as if he's holding out his anger in his voice.

"Haha! Sorry~!" Spark walks toward his seat and sat down. "Hey there! Nice to meet you! I'm Spark!"

Beside him is Blanche, Blanche continue looking at the note she was holding. "Please refrain from talking when the class is going on, leave that for later, thank you." She said rapidly yet softly.

Spark face turns =.=

"Alright class, please keep all your notes and books, the test will begin soon" Professor Willow started handling out the test papers.

"Wait...WHAT?!" Spark stand up and shouted. "THERE'S A TEST IN THE FIRST DAY?!"

2 hour later

"That's all for today, you'll all will be split into a group consisting of 3 members based on this result, you'll be notified as soon as the results up. Class dismiss." Professor Willow took the test paper and leave the classroom.

"Oh....I'm so dead Sparky...." Spark sigh while lying on his table. "Eee...vee....."

"Sorry for just now. I'm Blanche, the feelings mutual." Blanche stood beside Spark and said. "How is it possible for someone to forget about the preliminary test and be late on the first day?"

Spark sat back up and look at Blanche. "My instinct didn't kick in I guess, hehe" Spark said while smiling brightly.

"....." Blanche stare at Spark with a some sort surprised look.

"What are you staring at? You've fall in love with me?" Spark stood up and get close to Blanche face smiling even brighter than before.

Blanche blushed. She stood back a step and turn around to walk away.