Chapter 22

Paige POV

"Jordyn!" I couldn't believe my eyes. I flicker my eyes open and shut a couple of times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

I pull her into me for a big hug. When we break apart, I grab her hand in mine and I drag her over to meet someone. When we get in front of Amanda, I notice she looks uncomfortable.

"This is Jordyn." I introduced Amanda. "This is Amanda." I told Jordyn.

I was expecting at least a hi or something from each of them, but instead they were glaring at one another.

"What's going on?" I question both.

I might be drunk, but I'm not blind. I look at Jordyn since she is my girlfriend hoping she would say something.

"Well, I met Amanda when I got here and..." Before she could finish Amanda cuts her off.

"I will talk to you guys later." She walks away at a fast pace across the apartment.

I look at Jordyn. "What is going on Jordyn?"

"She wants you." Jordyn says with an annoyed tone.

I roll my eyes at her. "This isn't true."

"She told me." Jordyn firmly says.

I look over at Amanda who is looking at us from across the room. I turn back to Jordyn who looks upset. I put my hands on the back of her head.

"It doesn't matter if she wants me. The only person I want is you." I closed the space between us and gave her a soft kiss.

"Can we get out of here?" Jordyn says with a soft voice.

I nod. I wave to Amanda which I don't think Jordyn appreciated.

I was surprised when we got outside to see Jordyn drive here. To think of it, how did she know where I was?

"How did you find me?"

We get in the car, and she looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"Were you hiding?"

I didn't understand why she asked that. "What?"

Jordyn looks like she is getting mad, and I don't understand why.

"I tried calling you, but it went straight to voicemail every time. Did you not want to talk to me at all tonight? Were you hoping to have a special night with that slut?"

Seriously. What is going on? "Jordyn."

She put her hand up for me to stop talking.

"You know I have been going through a lot this last week and you don't even care. All you care about is that girl."

Okay, I thought I was the one drunk. Jordyn's words are harsh. I feel a tear run down my face.

I get out of her car and start to walk. I walked here, so I can walk home. Who cares there is snow on the ground and ice everywhere. Let's not forget the part I was drinking, and I am drunk.

Five minutes felt like it went by and I turned my head to see if Jordyn might be following me. When I saw she wasn't I felt more tears coming.

I pull my hood up from my coat and hold my hands up holding it close. I was trying everything to keep my face warm even though the tears felt like ice.

About fifteen minutes later I got home. I notice Jordyn's car in the parking lot. I walk to our door and go inside. Jordyn is in the living room sitting. She stands up when she sees me. She walks towards me. I walk right by her. I go to my room slamming the door. I went over to my bed and collapsed on top of it.

I grabbed my pillow and cuddled it as tears were overflowing. I honestly don't understand why that happened. Why did she have to talk to me like that? After laying on the bed for a while, I hear the door open. The light stayed off, but I could hear someone walking towards the bed.

I didn't lift my head up to see who it was because I knew. The only problem I have is I don't know if I want her in here.

"Get out." I say to Jordyn who is sitting on the bed.

"Paige, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those things." Jordyn tries to apologize.

I sat up and looked at her in the dark even though I couldn't see her that well.

"Oh, sure you did. You wouldn't have said it if that wasn't what you were feeling."

Jordyn gets up and seconds later the light turns on. She walks back over to me and rubs her thumbs under my eyes.

"Paige I really didn't. That girl was telling me how she thought your relationship with me is bogus."

"What are you talking about Jordyn? You have never met Amanda before." Where is she getting this from?

Jordyn looks at the ground as if she is trying to decide what to tell me.

"Jordyn, what is going on?"

"When I got to the party, I saw you talking to that guy. I was standing back watching you and that girl came up to me. She started talking to me. She was saying how hot she thinks you are, and I agreed. She then was saying how you were taken, but it was a waste of a relationship. Basically, she said you were stuck. Oh, she also said that you think I'm pushing you away. She didn't know who I was when she was saying this stuff to me." Jordyn sighs. "Why do you think when you introduced me to her, she ran off?"

By the look on Jordyn's face, I know she isn't lying. Why would she lie about this?

I put my hands over Jordyn's. "I'm sorry if that upsets you, but that doesn't mean you take it out on me. I try to tell you all the time how much you mean to me. I can't help what someone else says about us. It's not their business and their opinion shouldn't matter."

"I know, I'm sorry. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately." Jordyn takes a deep breath and looks away from me.

I turn her head back towards me.

"What is going on Jordyn? You have frozen me out and don't say you haven't because you have."

Jordyn POV

To say I failed as a girlfriend would be an understatement. How could I let Paige walk home by herself knowing she was drunk? When she got back and completely ignored me, I didn't blame her. I gave her a couple of minutes in her room before going in there. It broke my heart when I heard her crying.

I tried to explain where I was coming from even though it was no excuse for the way I acted. No one should ever be treated like that, especially from the person you love.

"What is going on Jordyn?" Paige asked when I told her I've been overwhelmed a lot lately.

I take a deep breath scared on how she will react when she realizes I have kept this from her. "I know who my real dad is."

"Oh my god Jordyn! Who is it? When did you find out?" Paige almost jumps off the bed.

I take another deep breath before telling her. "I found out a month ago." I pause and look at Paige whose mouth was dropped open. "It's Mr. Hartley."

"The principal?" Paige's eyes were wide open just like her mouth.

I nod. "Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I don't have a good reason why I haven't."

Paige stares at me and it scares me that I can't tell what she is thinking. "Do you not trust me? Or do you not want me apart..."

I quickly cut her off knowing what she was about to say. I put Paige's head in my hands as I looked her in the eyes.

"Paige that isn't it. I want you in my life forever. I didn't know how to process the information. I tried to ignore it for the last month. I would go to sleep praying it wasn't true and this was all a lie, but it isn't. I know I didn't manage this the best when it comes to telling you."

"Okay." Paige replies with a short response. She looks at the bed and then backs up at me. "What did he say?"

"Can we talk about this tomorrow? I would rather spend the night with you and not talk if you catch my drift."

I tried to play it slyly, but it wasn't working. I want to be closer to Paige. I want to make up for how I treated her.

"Jordyn..." Paige starts to talk, but I shut her up with my lips.

Paige POV

Jordyn slowly climbs on top of me and begins to kiss up my neck to my lips. When her lips meet mine, I pull her body down onto me. Before I can do too much, she grabs my hands and holds them above my head, not allowing me to touch her as we continue to make out.

Next thing I know, Jordyn is kissing down my stomach and beginning to pull my pants off with a smirk. I try to move my hands onto the top of her head but realize they aren't coming down.

As I look up, I see that somehow, she had handcuffed me to the bed without me even realizing. I smiled a little and became even hornier.

"My baby, I see you're putting these to good use." I say to her lightly.

She lets out a satisfied sigh and goes back to kissing my stomach. Knowing that I can't touch her makes my body more sensitive to her touch.

Jordyn continues by pulling my pants the rest of the way off and moving her body down so that she is in between my legs. As she makes her way down, she lifts my legs and begins to kiss in circles, kissing everywhere except where I was begging for. Suddenly, she goes right for my weak spot and begins kissing it with passion.

I try to hold it in, but I can't help it and begin to let out slight moans trying to be as quiet as possible with Alexis and Jake next door. Jordyn can tell I am enjoying it, so she begins to rub my clit while kissing which makes my back arch and legs shake as I begin to orgasm. When I hit my climax, I let out a louder moan and squeeze my legs against her head.

Once my body has calmed, Jordyn climbs back up by me and lets my hands free. Without hesitation, I at once climb on top of her and take her pants off. I begin to touch her as I kiss on her neck, which I know turns her on. She continues to get wetter as I keep touching her.

Tonight I've decided I am going to try something new with Jordyn, and I hope she likes it. When the time is right, I move so that our legs are "scissoring" each other and begin to grind against her. I can tell that she is already enjoying it, because she whispers "Oh damn babe this feels so good."

Our bodies start to move in sync, with Jordyn arching her back so that there is more friction between our bodies. To be honest, this feels really good for me too.

I continue to move in flow with Jordyn's body as she starts to let out moans and words to let me know she's about to orgasm. Right when Jordyn reaches climax, her body is frozen in the peak of the arch, and I continue to grind against her until she pulls me to her.

Jordyn POV

Wow. I lay in bed with Paige snuggled up to me. I would be lying if I didn't say I was nervous when Paige tried the scissoring. My straight friends always make jokes about it, so I felt a little self-conscious. I honestly didn't know how it would work, if it could work. I can tell you one thing, I'm glad that she tried.

I fell asleep while Paige had her head on me. When I woke up in the morning Paige was curled up to the edge of the bed. I get out of bed quietly trying not to wake her up. My throat was dry, and I needed a drink.

I go out to the kitchen and see Jake and Alexis. I get a bottle of water out of the fridge and sit down in the living room.

Alexis is staring at me with a smirk.

"Yes?"

She looks at Jake who is sharing the same grin. "I heard you had a good night last night."

Oh god.

"Shut up." I say embarrassed, also feeling a little weird considering how things have been with us lately.

They both start laughing and I just shake my head. They both engaged in small talk with me. I told them about Mr. Hartley. Alexis didn't believe me at first. She told me some about "dad" and how he doesn't even know if he wants me part of his life. That felt amazing to hear.

"Has that Christian guy tried to start any more trouble?" Jake questions me.

I look at both deciding if I should tell them.

"Well, Callie and I are actually friends with him again."

"WHAT?"

I turn my head and look at Paige who looked pissed off.