Chapter 1

"Sasha can you come over today?" Davion asked his girlfriend

"Yea maybe, why?" She asked back.

Sasha and Davion are both 11 and were good friends since the age of 5. They decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend recently and they are each other's first.

"Because I wanted you to come over." Davion said. He was sitting on the living room sofa watching TV.

"Ok. Is yo mama ok with that?" Sasha asked.

"She not here but you know she don't care if you come over, she likes you." Davion said causing Sasha to smile.

"Whatever. You better not get me in trouble." She blew a bubble then popped her bubble gum.

"You not going to get in trouble. Come one before it gets late and you can't leave the house." He watched the TV as he awaited her response.

"Ok I'm on my way." She smiled.

She slipped on her shorts and slid on her flats. Davion just stayed 1 street over so she had no problem walking over there.

Once she arrived he was opening the door before she got a chance to knock. She looked at him and started laughing.

 She looked at him and started laughing

"You're so weird." She walked pass him and into their single story home.

"So is you." He closed the door making sure to lock it.

""Where did your mom go?" She asked him right before she made her self comfortable on the couch.

"To my grandmas house. Come on." He signaled.

"Where we going?" She asked. She watched him walk to the back of the house towards his room. She never got a answer but she got up and followed anyways.

"You wanna play a game?" He asked. They both loved video games but they had completely different taste in them.

"Yeah. You got a Mario game like Mario Kart or something?" She already knew the answer to that but decided to mess with him anyways.

"You know I don't play those baby games. We can play 2k or Madden."

"Nope I suck at sports. You got Minecraft right? Can we play that?" She asked.

"Yeah but I don't know how to put 2 players."

"You suck Davie. I don't want to play the game anymore." She gave a innocent small smile so that he know she wasn't angry. She kicked off her shoes and laid across his neatly made twin size bed.

"You suck that's why you scared to get beat." He laid next to her and turned on the TV. "I guess we can watch TV or go outside." He searched for something they both could watch.

"You can't beat me, shut up." She rolled over and laid on her back looking up at the ceiling. "Who outside?" She turned and looked at him.

"I don't know. Was anybody out there when you came over?"

"No. Today is a boring day." They looked at each other then awkwardly looked away.

"Yea I know." Davion said. He laid his head on the bed and continued to stare at his girlfriend. All he was thinking is that she was so pretty.

"What?" She blushed.

"I'm just thinking." He answered smiling at her.

"About what? Is it bad? You better not be thinking bad stuff about me Davie I'll kick you." She said joking.

"No it's not bad. All I was thinking is that you cute." They went into an awkward silence. Davion then leaned forward and placed his lips against hers and they shared a kiss.

The kiss lasted for 3 seconds but they were both flushed. He didn't know what to say and neither did she.

"What if your mom came home and walked in. We would be getting a whooping right now." Sasha said making Davion smile.

"Yea I know. She'll be gone for a while. I just really wanted to kiss you." He laid back and they both looked up.

"You can kiss me again if you want." Sasha said after a few seconds of silence.

"You sure?" He turned and faced her. She was already looking at him. She smiled and he took that as her answer so he kissed her.

They passed the 3 second mark this time and was still going until his hand landed on her thigh.

"What are you doing?" She asked sitting up. She removed his hand and looked at him.

"I'm sorry I don't know what made me do that." He looked away embarrassed.

"It's ok. Can we finish?" She asked. He looked back at her with a happy smile on his face. She never ever got mad at him but he was sure that touch would have done it.

"Can you take off your shirt?" He asked her nervously.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"I don't know I just see it on TV and stuff when people kiss they.." He paused.

"Have sex?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea." He nodded.

"Are you trying to have sex?" She asked with a frown.

"No. well yea but." She cut him off with a kiss. She pulled away and smiled then pulled her shirt up over her head,

"We can. I really want to." She had very small breast so she barely wore a bra and this was one of those times she didn't wear one.

"Ok." He had a gigantic smile on his face. He removed his shirt and very soon after they were both fully undressed and under his bed covers.

Not knowing what to do next they just stared up at the ceiling. Davion thought of making a move but wasn't sure if she'll get scared or not.

"Now what?" She asked.

"Are you scared?" He asked her.

"No. Should I be?"

"No." He got up and laid between her legs. She slowly opened them then they shared a kiss.

They remained quiet as they took the next step. He seemed to know what he was doing but they were both very scared.

"Do it hurt?" He whispered as he moved slowly in and out of her.

"Just a little. It feels good though." She smiled then closed her eyes.

Since that was their first time and so young they didn't last long. 5 minutes later they were panting and breathing hard. Davion laid next to her.

"What time does your mom come home?" She asked out of breath.

"I don't know why?"

She didn't bother to answer she just got up and dressed. He did the same thing then made up his bed trying to cover up everything they just done.

She switched on his room light and he opened the door then turned on his game. As soon as he took a seat on his bed his mom came walking through the front door.

They both looked at each other with fear in their eyes. If they had waited 5 minutes longer they would be caught and in big trouble right now.