Chapter 3

It was Saturday

It was Saturday. Today was Tim's party and Sasha wasn't too eager to go. She remembered that she told Davion she would go with him, so she couldn't back out now.

She stayed in bed almost all of the day. When 3 o clock came, she got out of bed, showered and got dressed. Once she was ready, she texted Davion to see was he ready.

Sasha: Are you ready yet?

Davion: Yea almost. Who was taking us your mom or mine?

Sasha: Mine so come by as soon as you're ready

Davion: Ok. I'll be over in a minute

She left her room to go see if her mom was ready. Tim didn't stay too far but it wasn't close enough that their parents would be ok with them walking.

"Mom are you still dropping me off at the party?" Sasha asked standing in her moms doorway.

"Yes. Are you still going?" He mom asked. She didn't remove her eyes from the tv.

"Yes I'm still going. Is it ok if Davion rides with us?" She got butterflies just by mentioning his name.

"It's fine. Let me know when you two are ready."

Sasha smiled then walked off, running into her sister coming down the hall.

"Hey Kayla." Sasha spoke. Her and Kayla aren't very close, but Sasha would do anything to be best friends with her sister.

"What?" Kayla asked rudely.

"I was just saying hi." Sasha felt a little hurt. No matter how nice she was to her sister, she never made any effort to talk with her. Even though Sasha never tells anything her sister does, Kayla acts as if she hates her.

"Well, hi. Now move." She shoved Sasha to the side and continued her walk down the hall and into the kitchen.

Sasha headed back to her room. She watched tv for a few minutes and then received a text message. It was Davion. She read it and he was telling her that he was on his way.

"Mom we're ready to go." Sasha shouted down the hall. She put on her shoes then ran out to meet Davion at the door.

"Hi." She ran over to hug him.

"Hey." He hugged then quickly kissed her. She blushed and looked back to make sure no one saw it.

"Come on." She pulled him by his hand inside the house but let him go once inside. "Mom." She called.

"Where ya'll going?" Kayla asked. She walked from the kitchen into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"To a party." Sasha answered.

"Who's?" Kayla never cares about where Sasha went. Why did she care today?

"Tim's." Sasha gave her sister an awkward look.