Chapter 2

"How you feeling?" Davion asked Sasha. She had already left and went back home to clean up.

"I'm ok. Are you?" She asked.

"Yea. I had fun and I'm glad we didn't get caught." They both laughed.

"I know right. Your mom didn't suspect anything?" Sasha asked.

"No. If the door was closed when she came she would have." When can we do it again?"

"I don't know. I'm scared we might get caught. Aren't you?" Sasha asked.

"Yes but we can wait until no ones home again."

Sasha thought about it then gave her response.

"Ok that can happen. My parents are going out this weekend and my sister might sneak out like always to see her boyfriend or sneak him in and be locked in her room."

"I'll try to sneak over. My mom usually sleeps early on weekend for work. Are you scared?" Davion asked.

"Just a little. I'm going to go to sleep I'm tired. Good night." They ended their call and both went to sleep.

For the next few days they didn't mention what happened. Neither of them told any of their friends about it and Sasha usually tells her best friend Brianna everything.

As the weekend grew closer Sasha started to get cold feet. She no longer wanted to take that risk knowing it was wrong and if they got caught they could never see each other again.

"I don't think we should do it again this weekend." Sasha whispered.

"Why not?" Davion asked disappointed. After his first time he just wanted to do it whenever.

"Because I'm scared plus that hurt. I don't want to feel that part again."

"Ok but I think that's only because it was the first time we ever did it. It didn't feel good?" He asked.

"Yea after. I was still hurting when I got home and was bleeding. I wasn't on my period so if my mom saw that blood she would know something was going on." Sasha looked around to make sure no one in the school cafeteria was listening to them.

"Ok we don't have to then." Davion got quiet. He was upset but he wanted to respect her wishes.

"Are you mad?" Sasha asked. Davion ignored her and ate his food.

"Are y'all having y'all first fight? aw." Sasha's best friend Brianna asked joining them at the lunch room table.

"No." Davion and Sasha said together.

"Ok." Brianna said in an awkward tone.

Sasha looked over at Davion and he was looking around trying hard not to look her way. She was upset that she disappointed him because he always did everything he could to keep from upsetting her.

She grabbed her phone from her pocket and sent him a text.

OK WE CAN DO IT

REALLY?

YES NOW SMILE

She looked over at him and he had a big smile on his face. She smiled back then started talking to her friends and his.

When she got home she searched through her underwear drawer for her cutest pair. She wanted to be ready this time and not just have on any kind of panties. She found some cute bikini cut light pink ones that had a matching bra. She sat them on the bed along with the clothes night clothes she planned to wear before he came over.