SANGGRE ALENA

Alena (2016 series)

Table of Contents
Alena (2016 series)

General Information

Status    AliveSpecies    EncantadaResidence    LireoSapiroEthnicity    1/2 Diwata 1/2 SapirianRelationships    Demetria(Great grandmother)Esmeralda(Grandmother)Enuo (Father)Mine-a(Mother)Danaya(Full blooded sister)Pirena(Half sister)Amihan(Half s...

Status Alive
Species Encantada
Residence Lireo
Sapiro
Ethnicity 1/2 Diwata 1/2 Sapirian
Relationships Demetria(Great grandmother)
Esmeralda(Grandmother)
Enuo (Father)
Mine-a(Mother)
Danaya(Full blooded sister)
Pirena(Half sister)
Amihan(Half sister)
Ybarro(Lover)
Amihan(Aunt)
Lira(Niece)
Mira(Niece)
Powers, Abilities and Weaponry
Equipped Agos (Pilum)
Brilyante ng Tubig
Powers and Abilities Hydrokinesis
Sonokinesis
Water Camouflage
Communicate/command
aquatic flora and fauna
Energy bolts
Teleportation
Creating a tsunami(By using the Brilyante ng Tubig)
Portrayal
Actor(s) Gabbi Garcia
"Gamit ang brilyanteng ito, sisikapin kong panatilihin ang kapayapaan sa buong Encantadia."
("Using this gem I will try to stabilize the peace throughout the rest of Encantadia.")
Sang'gre Alena
Alena is a major character from the Philippine fantasy series Encantadia produced by GMA Network.. Alena is the one of the four elemental Sang'gres and is the keeper of the Brilyante ng Tubig.

Profile

Alena is the third born of the four daughters of Mine-a she and Danaya are born to Mine-a not out of love but out of obedience to what is destined. Having the same father makes Danaya her full blooded sister while Pirena and Amihan are her half sisters.

Personality

Unlike her three sisters, Alena has no ambition to be Mine-a's successor because of two factors first, she understood her mother's hardships and second, because being the queen of Lireo is a huge responsibility and the queen's attention should only be centered on the kingdom so it is prohibited that the queen of Lireo marries someone. Alena is compassionate, understanding and also very romantic, she expresses delight in hearing love stories as well as imagining her own The only desire of her heart is to find true love, which she finds in Ybarro. Blessed with such a beautiful voice, Alena can captivate anyone with her lullabies and croons, but as well, paralyze or kill. She can also be stubborn especially when someone stops her from doing what she wants like going out on her own.

Appearance and Outfits

Alena is a beautiful diwata with a hint of gentleness in her face. Many Encantados are captivated by her beauty namely Ybarro and Hitano.

When they were younger Alena was taller than Amihan and Danaya. She wears a simple light green 1-shoulder cut dress.

 She wears a simple light green 1-shoulder cut dress