SANGGRE PIRENA

Table of Contents
Pirena (2016 series)

General InformationStatus	AliveSpecies	EncantadaResidence	LireoHathoriaEthnicity	1/2 Diwata HathorRelationships	Demetria(Great grandmother)Esmeralda(Grandmother)Hagorn(Father)Mine-a(Mother)Amihan(Half sister)Alena(Half sister)Danaya(Half sister)Mi...

General Information
Status Alive
Species Encantada
Residence Lireo
Hathoria
Ethnicity 1/2 Diwata
Hathor
Relationships Demetria(Great grandmother)
Esmeralda(Grandmother)
Hagorn(Father)
Mine-a(Mother)
Amihan(Half sister)
Alena(Half sister)
Danaya(Half sister)
Mira(Daughter)
Arvak(Grandfather)
Amihan(Aunt)
Lira(Niece)
Powers, Abilities and Weaponry
Fighting style(s) Swordfighting
Equipped Baga (Sword)
Siklab (Sword)
Brilyante ng Apoy
Brilyante ng Tubig
Powers and Abilities Pyrokinesis
Appearance transformation
(Requires the Brilyante ng Apoy)
Portrayal
Actor(s) Glaiza de Castro
"Hindi ka makikipagkilala at makikipagkaibigan kung wala kang motibo. Ano ang iyong pakay?"
("You will not try to acquaint and try to form a friendship with me if you don't have a motive. What's your intention?") -To Asval
Sang'gre Pirena
Pirena is a major character from the Philippine fantasy television series Encantadia produced by GMA Network.

Profile

Pirena is the keeper of the Brilyante ng Apoy. She is first born of Mine-a and the King of Hathoria, Hagorn's daughter.

Personality

Pirena is tough, hardworking and intelligent. Since she was young, she has the ambition to become the next queen of Lireo. This ambition of hers blinds her from seeing what is right and what is wrong and treating her sisters as merely rivals who stand no chance against her. This caused her sisters to become distant of her. Despite her arrogant, downgrading exterior Pirena is truly kindhearted and only seeks for love and recognition especially from her mother whom she thinks loves her sisters more. Her only weakness is that when her ambition or the love of her mother is being talked about, she loses her kindhearted side and gets easily manipulated by others. Gurna exploits this weakness of hers and uses them to her advantage. Although Pirena only intended to use Mira for her plans as she saw Amihan's very close relationship with her daughter she eventually felt the feelings a mother would feel being separated from her child. Although she's just nearby, she's only an ashti to her daughter and the mother she recognizes is Amihan. Of all her sisters, Alena is who Pirena considers to be her closest. She would not allow her sister to take away her own life and did what she can to stop her. As for the least would be Danaya they argue oftentimes and do not trust each other.

Appearance and Outfits

Pirena has a long black hair and brown eyes.

Her formal appearance is an elaborate vibrant red and black sleeveless v-neck gown with black checkered designs on the top and the edge of her dress skirt and has a black design on her dress skirt and a matching high heels, the length of her gown is long up to her feet. Her hair is tied in a ponytail while wearing a red tiara that resembles a headband on her head.

 Her hair is tied in a ponytail while wearing a red tiara that resembles a headband on her head