SANGGRE DANAYA

Danaya (2016 series)

Table of Contents
Danaya (2016 series)

General InformationStatus	AliveSpecies	EncantadaResidence	LireoEthnicity	1/2 Diwata 1/2 SapirianRelationships	Demetria(Great grandmother)Esmeralda(Grandmother)Enuo (Father)Mine-a(Mother)Alena(Full blooded sister)Pirena(Half sister)Amihan(Half sist...

General Information
Status Alive
Species Encantada
Residence Lireo
Ethnicity 1/2 Diwata 1/2 Sapirian
Relationships Demetria(Great grandmother)
Esmeralda(Grandmother)
Enuo (Father)
Mine-a(Mother)
Alena(Full blooded sister)
Pirena(Half sister)
Amihan(Half sister)
Aquil(Lover)
Amihan(Aunt)
Lira(Niece)
Mira(Niece)
Powers, Abilities and Weaponry
Equipped A pair of Arnis(main)
Brilyante ng Lupa
Broadsword
Powers and Abilities Energy bolts
Teleportation
Healing(By using the Brilyante ng Lupa)
Portrayal
Actor(s) Sanya Lopez
"Pangangalagan ko ang brilyanteng ito. Buhay ko man ang aking iaalay. Isinusumpa ko 'yan sa buong Encantadia."
("I will take care of this gem even if I have to offer my life. I'm vowing that to the rest of Encantadia.")
Sang'gre Danaya
Danaya is a fictional character from the Filipino fantasy television series Encantadia produced by GMA Network. Danaya is the one of the four elemental Sang'gres and is the keeper of the Brilyante ng Lupa.

Profile

Danaya is the youngest of the four daughters of Mine-a she and Alena are born to Mine-a not out of love but out of obedience to what is destined. Having the same father makes Alena her full blooded sister while Pirena and Amihan are her half sisters. She relies more on her Brilyante's powers. She often uses its healing powers and the power to use flora and fauna against her enemies.

Personality

Danaya is a strong willed Sang'gre believing she is capable of being Mine-a's heir. She believes age isn't a hindrance in handling the kingdom. Her strong and feisty personality that often gets her into trouble and arguments with her sisters, especially the eldest, Pirena. Despite her playful character, her loyalty to the throne and the laws of Lireo is absolute.

Appearance and Outfits

 Danaya is a beautiful diwata with long black hair

Danaya is a beautiful diwata with long black hair. Her facial structure is oval and her skin tone is light.

In her palace attire she wears a v-neck dark oak colored gown. The upper part of the gown is covered with beige fibers in circular shape leaving only a small portion of the upper right side uncovered. A fiber cape is attached at the back part. Danaya also wears a tiara with a circular shaped base decorated with dragonfly shaped crystals and hanging gold leaves in different sizes.
In her nightgown, Danaya wears a 1-shoulder dark beech colored dress with a black belt tied on her waist.
In her warrior form, Danaya wears a right and a matching long round armband on her left, different shades of warrior skirt with a brown belt with golden brown outlines with a green buckle and brown furred boots. She also wears brown furred gauntlets and her hair remains loose with a single two low braids in each sides.