3.Our Coffee Date

Ria's ringtone-"Heart Attack by Demi Lovota" on the left. Check it out. Again give me your feedbacks about the song.    

This chapter is dedicated to the_cloacked_one. Thanks for explaining me about the norms of saptapathi. Thanks, really it means a lot. Enjoy!!                           

                                                                                 3

                                                              OUR COFEE DATE

Sid P.O.V:- 

Before visting Ria's House.....

At hospital...

" Dr. Why didn't the prince go after the princess?" asked me a little girl who was wearing a pale blue hospital gown. She was Neha Singh, 10 years suffering from luekemia. Although I'm a junior surgeon and now 27 years old, I often spend my spare time in the pediatric department.

Well, the reasons are two. One, I love spending my time with this kids and two I can spend sometime with Seema, my sweetheart. We had been dating for the past whole year until she decided to break-up with me few weeks ago. So, well it would have made sense as why I said had been.

Even though we have broke-up I don't find a reason as why we shouldn't patch-up again. Life with Seema was great. She was great in bed and nice person to spend time as a collegue. She is quite smart and whenever I'm with her I find myself learning a lot about medicine and the advances in the field. Yes, as she might have stated there were no cliche's in our relationship like gut twisting or buterfly flying or even fireworks experience during our kiss.

But, here let's be practical. All these cliche's really never work in real life. We both have mutual benefits, so why doesn't she just accept our realationship as such. If she had never left me today we would have got engaged and even heading towards marriage and I would have been saved from the headache of these stupid bride-hunt.

Back to Earth, Siddharth Sharma. I scolded myself and turned my attention to the kid that was waiting for my answer so patiently.

" Neha, the prince has come back for the princess. Can't you see it?" I answered eyeing Seema from the corner of my eye. Please, Seema understand the irony. Can't she understand that I have come back for her to sweep her off her feet. Hopeless romantic right. But I care less. 

"But, Dr. you only told that princess ran away and the prince was sad by it?" Neha asked with confusion written all over her face. Poor, little girl it's not her fault that she can't get my irony. After all I have narrated my love story just by the replacing the main characters as Prince and Princess.

" Patience, Neha. Patience. It's the virtue that you lack!?! I was about to tell you that but you just asked me first. huh!?!" As soon as I finished saying that I felt my phone vibrating in my pant pockets. I quickly excused myself and went over the veranda to attend the call.

I viewed the called I.D. and noticed it was Dad. I picked up the phone and said, " Hello. Dad"

"Son, I hope i'm not disturbing you?" asked my ever considerate dad.

"Dad, that was too formal of you. But don't take me rude, as what made you call me during my shift, dad. I know that you won't call me otherwise." 

" Son, that makes you smart! It was just that I wanted to ask if you could come for the bride-seeing function as soon as you are done with work... It's that-- er-- your mom wants to meet this girl as soon as possible.. I hope--" I cut my dad off with my reply.