Giveaway Winners Announced Here!

WOW! We had so many amazing giveaways and loads of winners! Check out the list below, which is in alphabetical order by featured author, to see if you won any of the giveaways! :) If you won, the featured author should be in touch with you shortly. If you haven't heard from the author by Oct. 1st, please send me a message. 

Thank you so everyone who entered and congrats to all of the winners!

Kelly Anne Blount xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for the next Wattpad Block Party (Feb. 2017)! The clickable sign up link is at the bottom of my profile right here on Wattpad! :) 

 2017)! The clickable sign up link is at the bottom of my profile right here on Wattpad! :) 

OKAY! HERE WE GO! :) 

_HakunaMatata_:

Delilah will dedicate a chapter of Motel 6 and follow one lucky winner!

WINNER: Marley Janish

adam_and_jane:

A.V. Geiger (@adam_and_jane) will dedicate a chapter of FOLLOW ME BACK to one lucky reader!

WINNER: Andrea

AdelynAnn

AdelynAnn will design a book cover for you and a full design suite of social media and promotional materials!

WINNER: Crystal Pereyra

Wattpad User Name: @crystalizing

AlinaKG:

AlinaKG with critique a chapter of your story and dedicate a chapter to the winner!

WINNER: Goodnight_Saigon

Alys Arden:

AlysArden will giveaway 5 e-book copies of TCG and 2 signed paperbacks (US only)!

E-Book Winners:

1) Elizabeth Alvarez

2) Mary Addison King

3) Maica

4) Tina Jones

5) Ashley Martinez

Paperback Winners (US Only):

1) Gabrielle Mills

2) Katherine A. Ganzel

amandaJtommo:

amandaJtommo will critique the first THREE chapters of your book!

WINNER: Mary Addison King

amberkbryant:

amberkbryant will give a dedication and first chapter critique to one lucky winner!