IMPORTANT

Hello everyone and welcome (back) to Killer Instinct!

I have some good and bad (not really bad, per se, more like unfortunate) news regarding this story, and I hope that you'll take the time to read my entire explanation below.

Starting 31st August, the first season of KILLER INSTINCT will be available on Radish. It will be free to read and be updated every Tuesday and Friday (9pm GMT). Season one will have fifteen chapters, with more seasons to follow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Why will Killer Instinct be on Radish?

I presume this will be the most commonly asked question, so I'd like to address it here: I honestly just wanted to try something new. I've been writing on this platform since 2012, and I think it would be an interesting experience to see if my stories can fit another platform. I chose Radish because I've written on it before with Slow Dancing, and Killer Instinct is simply the easiest to bring over since it has barely begun.

To be clear, I have absolutely no intention to leave Wattpad.

This site will always be my home, I will always be grateful for my readers here, and I will continue to write for as long as I have stories to tell. Forget Me Not will also still be updated, and I still have plenty of stories I want to tell from Universes #1 and #2. But, of course, my current focus will be Killer Instinct, as I think I owe it to my readers (and to myself) who have waited a long, long time for this story.

Trust me, I know how long you've waited.

So Killer Instinct will be available on Radish in a few hours, starting with chapter 1 today at 9pm GMT, with the next update on Friday (with this consistent update schedule). This new and improved version has certain characters added/removed, the plot's shifted by quite a bit, so it's a lot darker...and hotter. Let's just leave it at that.

Thank you for reading through this and I hope that you can understand where I'm coming from. Your support really means a lot to me and I look forward to seeing you there. And I hope you'll enjoy reading Killer Instinct as much as I had fun writing it!

x Noelle