Liberta x Reader (a glance of heaven)

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

"oi! (y/n)-chan u forgot something" A yellow-haired boy with blue-green eyes is chasing (y/n) because she left her weapons. (y/n) turned around and saw Liberta catching up to her. She stopped and waited for him. "what did i left Liberta-kun?" she asked "your weapons silly, seriously (y/n), your gonna practice with no weapons. well i would like to see you panicked in the arena that u forgot your weapons but on the other hand i dont wanna see you getting hurt. Here" Liberta gave (y/n) her bombs and chains (the chains is for somethin later). (y/n) turned red a little after hearing what liberta said

*timeskip on the way to the arena*

(y/n)  P.O.V

"liberta-kun, thanks for giving my weapons and walking me to the arena" i smiled and looked at liberta. "its okay (y/n) but i dont see anyone here. by the way who are you going to train with?" liberta asked me. "i asked jolly-kun to train me but i dont see him anywhere" i replied. Then we say felicita came. "liberta-kun, (y/n)-chan, jolly said to me that he have other plans so he cant come. i'll be your training partner for today." she said. "oh i see okie then lets do this! the winner will get a kiss from...liberta and the loser will give her dinner" i said beggining to change into my fighting stance. felicita is ready as well. Liberta had a shade of pink on his face hearin on what i said "okay, sang, ni, ichi. hajimeyo" liberta shouted

I grabbed 2 smoke bombs and throw it onto the ground. The arena is now covered with thick smoke. Its hard to see but i can hear their breathin and steps. I charged in at felicita infront. She quickly saw me so she grab her knives and block my incoming punch then she hit me at my shoulder. I stummbled a bit but regained balance. I hid in the smoke again and grab 3 grenades. I charge in again and appeared in front of her. she stretch her feet and intend to kick me at my chest but i dodged and left a grenade near her foot. the grenade exploded causing her to take damage. light scratches appear on her face. then i attacked her again from the back but this time i used the chains to restrain her body. i got a hold of her but instead she swung me around and around and i let go throwing another bomb at her. "they are both persistent. is it because of the kiss or the dinner?" liberta thought about it. meanwhile they are both near at their breaking point. "lets finish this" we both charge at each other. she threw one of her knives at me i dodged and when i looked at her she is pointing the other one on my face "game.." i didnt let her finish. i used my chain to smack away the other knife and left a grenade at the ground. we dodged but the grenade i throw is too strong that winds came blewing our skirts. liberta looked at me and felicita. he was super red to see our under garments. me and felicita nodded. i chained up liberta and felicita kicked him. "ill take care of him from here. thanks for the practice fight felicita. P.S, i won okie" i waved at her. "hai, bye (y/n)-chan" she replied. i walked away dragging liberta who was still chained.

meanwhile while no one is watching us, i released liberta. "baka! what did u saw?" i shouted "nothing hountoni" he replied sweating."you better forget about that okay or next time ill chain you into a locked room with a poison bomb inside" i said letting my temper down "who won in your training?" he asked "i won, i knocked her weapons and dealt the most damage and im gonna take my prize now.. itadakimasu~" i said and kissed liberta on the lips. i melted in the kiss and after a few seconds we broke because of air. "next time u wanna see heaven, is only when u make me yours" i said giggling. "does that mean..." he said in a happy expression "yep. i like you Liberta-kun" i replied back causing him to laugh "hahahaha i like you too (y/n)-chan. lets go its almost time for dinner" he said "ooooo thats right, im gonna have two dinner. yay food" i said pulling a chibi face "lets go" i said and go to the dining hall while holding hands.

---------------------------------

well that was....okie i guess. I really need your feedback because maybe there is somethin i want to improve in my next stories. Next maybe im gonna do um.....eto....... aha! Nova x reader. bye bye for now.

~charlotte