Nova x Reader (rest for now, ill return for you)

(Author's Note):Sooo this is gonna be a sad one-shot okie. After you read this (y/n) comment if u want to have a part 2 of this. I dont want to just leave (y/n) resting forever not seeing her beloved Nova. Kyaaaa~♡ sweet. Anyhow happy reading.                                 

      ~Charlotte
---------------------------------

(y/n)'s P.O.V

"ne..ne felicita, did u heard about the ruins here in regalo?" i asked her while wondering inside her office. "i heard of it but i actually never been there before" she replied. "then we should go there tonight. can we? can we? pweasssse~"  i pleaded to her with a sad chibi face. "um....sure why not but only the two of us?" she asked me. "hmmmmm....eto...." i thought for a while. Then somebody came to felicita's office. "if you both are going to the ruins all by yourselves then count me in. If somethin happens to the both of u then we will all get in trouble" nova said. "then its settled, you, me and felicita will go there tonight" i said and dashed outside her office.

*timeskip night time*

Felicita's P.O.V

"minna, are you all set?" i asked them. "hai" (y/n). "yosh, ikuso" nova said. As we walked to the ruins, (y/n) was staring at the stars. Then out of the blue, she asked nova "ne..nova, what if i will be silent for some time, what will you do?" "then ill just focus on work since you wont be bothering me" nova said coldly. "your harsh" i said. We arrived at the ruins. "wow sooo big. im gonna go in first" (y/n) said and dashed inside the ruins. "wait for us (y/n)" i said and me and nova are trying to keep up with her. we lost sight of her since the ruins fmwere so big. then we heard some explosions. "it must be from (y/n)'s bombs. lets go" nova said worriedly for her (y/n). we finally saw her but she is fighting a number of big bandits. "(y/n) we will help" i said grabbing my knifes "what an idiot falling for a trap" nova said unsheating his katana. we fought them but they outnumber us. we were full of scratches until nova saw (y/n) all wounded up. he became mad. his mark on his neck glowed. i  got away from him in a distance but i forgot about (y/n) not knowing nova's arcana. when i returned. i see all the bandits lying on the grounda and nova panting. "nova are you okay?"

Nova's P.O.V

"nova are you okay?" felicita asked me "im fine. where is (y/n)-" i didnt finish. i saw (y/n) lying on the ground with her bombs.i picked her up and placed my ear on her chest. i listened to her heartbeat and she is okay. "we better take her back" felicita said worriedly. I carried her bridal style back to the manor

*timeskip at the manor in the morning*

Nova's P.O.V

i go to (y/n)'s room checking if she is okay. i opened the door seeing she is still sleeping. Somebody came also into her room. it was jolly and felicita. "jolly, have you found a cure for (y/n)?" i asked him "well i will take some time to search for a remedy. in the meantime she will stay asleep" he replied me "at least she is fine now" felicita added "we will give you both some space. let's go ojou-san" jolly said. they both left (y/n)'s room. "(y/n), remember what i said about focusing in my job when you are silent, i didnt meant it. i will find a cure for you. its my fault that your are like this so i will let you rest for now. and ill return to you" i said to her kissing her forehead. "i love you you baka" i said and brushed some of her (h/c) color hair from her face and hold her hand. "if only you could hear me say that to you directly. Once you wake up from your sleep, ill be by yourside until the end of time."

---------------------------------

awwww, i think im gonna cry. comment if you want a part 2 of this.

~charlotte