Master and Butler Reunite

Sebastian was ordered to find new masters and serve them until he heard his name called by his master Ciel. He did as he was ordered.

It was the year 2016, 117 years have passed since Sebastian last saw his master Ciel, he was worried. What could have happened to his master? Even so, he still followed his orders.

Sebastian was out doing food shopping for his 'master' in London. He couldn't believe how much the world has changed since he had left his young master behind. So many things were invented in very short years, cars, cellphones, technology, and many more things. Sebastian always wondered what his dear young master would be doing in this new world.

Sebastian was carrying groceries to his "master's" car, but he was stopped by someone who seemed to be very familiar. "So, you haven't doubted me once, even though so much time has passed by."

Sebastian saw a teenager standing on the side of his "master's" car, he was looking down at the ground.

The boy was wearing a black leather jacket with a white t-shirt, tight dark blue jeans, and black boots. He had a lip piercing and a cigarette in his mouth, the boy's fingernails were black. His hair was a bluish black color, which was cut to the side of the eyepatch.

Sebastian was slightly shocked but not surprised .The boy puffed out the cigarette smoke and held it between his middle and pointer finger.

"I'm actually surprised to see you still followed orders."

The corners of the teen's mouth curved upward. The boy looked up, revealing his identity. Sebastian quickly but politely dropped the bags he was carrying and stood up straight. The boy turned to face Sebastian directly, he inhaled from the cigarette, puffing out the smoke slowly.

"It's been a while. Hasn't it? Sebastian." It was no one other than Sebastian's young master, Ciel Phantomhive.

I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it was short! I really have an idea of what I want to write but I have serious writers block and that's the reason I didn't write this chapter sooner. I hope you enjoyed it!