Reminiscing the Past

"Sebastian."

Ciel called out for his butler, who was now currently driving the car (his previous master's body was taken care of) on the way to the infamous Phantomhive manor.

Lady Elizabeth Midford became a very successful business woman back in the late 19th century. The company thrived and became the richest in all of London. Elizabeth married a wealthy, but sickly man, who gave her 3 children, 2 daughters and a son. Her husband died of consumption after the birth of their son, and Elizabeth never married after that. She did however, change her last name from Midford to Phantomhive, as she never stopped thinking of her beloved Ciel. The name Phantomhive stayed throughout the generations that followed. To the present day, the very small, but infamous Phantomhive family still reigned powerful in all of London.

"Yes young master" replied Sebastian, seeing the boy exhaling the cigarette smoke through his lips.

"Ugh, first things first, stop calling me "young master", I'm not young anymore so cut that crap out. And second, even though I am still you master" he paused, and stared at Sebastian through the rear view mirror, biting his lip piercing "we've been through enough to cut the formalities, call me Ciel from now on."

Sebastian looked back at him, ah, there's that glint in his eye again. He has noticed something different in his master, and not just his physical appearance. It seems like his master's aura is more dark, deep, and seductive. It's obvious that he knows he's doing it, Ciel isn't trying to hide it. You're still acting like the brat you were all those years ago. Damn you and your face.

"Well, Ciel, if it's not so much of a bother, I'd like to know what you have done all these years. You know what I've been doing." Sebastian is genuinely curious, after all, it's been almost 120 years since he'd last seen Ciel. His curiosity has spiked significantly.

"Oh where do I begin. Well if I'm being honest here Sebastian, I have been rather miserable without you. As you know, I couldn't take care of myself. I didn't know how to cook, clean, for fuck's sake! I didn't even know how to dress myself properly! And since I was no longer a rich noble, cash was a bit on the low side. So I did what I had to do." He caught Sebastian looking at him, his eyes were red and glowing. "Ah Sebastian! What are you getting so worked up for? It was 1890! I was basically a street rat! There was only one way that I could get out of that life I was so unaccustomed to. Having a pretty face and small body certainly was a blessing and a curse." Ciel's stare was cold, his eyes were covered with a thick curtain of despair and pain. "I moved to White Chapel, and became a streetwalker. Oh, how the men begged for me. The perverts didn't even care that I was still a pre-pubescent boy, they just wanted a piece of me."

Sebastian was internally fuming with rage, the thought that disgusting, old men put their hands on Ciel absolutely infuriated him to the core. He slammed on the brakes and put the car in park, they were already out in the countryside.

"Why are you telling me this?! Are you trying to piss me off?!" Sebastian had already turned around and grabbed Ciel by his jacket, eyes red filled with fury.

"Let go of me right this instant! And why are you so angry for? You asked, I answered, but you didn't even let me finish." A smirk appeared on the teen's face, but Sebastian was having none of it.

"Damn you! You brat!" He slammed Ciel into the back seat. "If you don't shut your mouth, I'll shut it for you!" Sebastian's fangs were starting to show, his eyes boring into Ciel's, who slowly leaned forward.

"Then make me."