chapter six!

𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍, 𝖘𝖎𝖝

*    *    *

*    *    *

(  𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖕𝖎𝖈𝖐  )

Lydia and Elle were in a toilet cubicle together. They locked the door and Lydia burst into tears, grabbing some toilet paper to try and stop herself. Elle sat her down on the toilet, with the lid closed, and she wrapped her arms around her. The blonde didn't say anything, but just pulled the strawberry blonde closer to her, tucking Lydia's head under her chin.

Lydia heard the door open and close, but then sphere was silence. "Hello?" Lydia's shaky voice echoed the room and a pair of men's bare feet appeared at the gap between the floor and the cubicle's door, "This is the girls room."

Elle frowned at her, "Who are you talking to?"

The feet- and the person, whoever they were- walked away from the stall and Lydia unlocked the door quickly, rushing out to see who it was, Elle following her. They left the cubicle to see that they were the only ones in the bathroom.

"No ones here, Lyds." Elle was seriously considering Lydia was on some kind of hallucinogen. Either that or she was going crazy.

Lydia ignored her and left the bathroom. Elle sighed and picked up their bags before following her. They left the bathroom and watched as Lydia saw the back of a man go up the stairs.

Lydia squinted her eyes and followed him, grabbing Elle's arm who couldn't see anything. He walked down some more steps and stopped in front of the school's trophy cabinet. Lydia paused, holding Elle steady as she was going to carry on, not knowing what they were stopping for. She went to speak but Lydia tugged harshly on her arm to get her to stop.

He walked away smoothly, making sure the strawberry blonde never saw anything more than the back of his head. Lydia pulled Elle along with her as she made her way to the cabinet, trying to spot what he was looking at. They soon found a gold statue with the tag underneath saying Peter Hale.

Both of them, simultaneously, had flash backs to the night that they were attacked on the lacrosse field. Of a man stalking towards them.

*    *    *

Stiles walked inconspicuously towards a boy named Vernon Boyd and pulled out a chair, sniffing and looking around skittishly as if he was about to be dealt some drugs, while Boyd sat there simply staring, "Boyd. You got the keys?"

Boyd pulled a set of keys out of his pocket and dangled them in the middle of the table. Stiles went to grab them when Boyd clasped his hand down on half of the keys so Stiles couldn't just take them and leave. Stiles began to pull on them uselessly, "This isn't a favor. It's a transaction." Boyd informed him.