Friends

Ai's POV

I stand in front of Hoshigei High in awe. It looks even more beautiful in real life than just pictures!

Oh! Hi! I'm Myoui Ai. A first year student. I'm one of the six transfer student. I wonder where they are... we were supposed to meet at the entrance of the school.

"Nya! It's so pretty!" A light red hair girl exclaimed excitedly with sparkles in her aqua eyes. She turned to face me. "Hi! I'm Aizawa Neko! I'm a second year student. And let me guess, you're a transfer student too?"

I nodded my head politely. I introduced myself.

"A kouhai huh? Nice to meet-nya! Just call me Neko-chan. No need to be formal." Neko held out her hand.

"Okay Neko-senpai. I mean Neko-chan." I shook her hand.

We heard a chuckle and looked behind us. A light purple hair girl was standing, beside her was a dark green hair girl.

"My, my. What a lovely kouhai-senpai relationship." Said the light purple hair girl. "I'm Hirai Miki. This is Kim Keiko." The girl beside her waved her hand. We waved backed.

"Hirai? As in Hirai Doll Companya?" Asked Neko. Isn't that the company who made my favourite dolls?

Miki chuckled. "Yes. Yes. Now if you excuse me." In a fast of lightning she was behind us. She grabbed Neko's breast.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She shouted. "What are you doing-nya?" Asked a flustered Neko.

"Just wanna know your siz-" Someone's hand landed on top of Miki like a karate chop.

"Miki! Stop doing perverted things." Said a girl wearing a blue scarf around her neck.

"But Yuka-chan!" Said Miki.

"Sorry girls. Keep your guards up around her. I'm Okimoto Yuka. Her childhood friend. I'm a second year student." Said the girl wearing a blue scarf.

"Thanks Yuka-senpai." I said while bowing.

"Drop the formality kid." Yuka said with a smile.

"Shall we go?" Asked Keiko who was quiet all this time.

Yuka nodded. We all walked to the school halls. Though I think I'm forgetting something...

Meanwhile...

"Weird. I thought we were supposed to meet here. Oh well I better go on my own." Said and orange hair girl with flower hair accessories.

Neko's POV

We seperated our ways. I walked around aimlessly while humming a tune. That is until something caught my eyes.

A dark blue haired boy was standing on the roof top. The students was standing there looking at him. Are they out of their minds? Someone is comitting suicide and you just watch them? People these day...

Just as I was about to ran inside the building, the boy jumped. It was too late. I dropped to my knees while punding the ground.

I looked around to see students watch in amazement. I scrunched my face in confusion. Do they feel amazed when people comitted suicide? I looked up.

My jaws dropped. He wasn't comitting suicide. He was writing something in a big piece of paper while a rope was wrapped around his body.

I just stood there. Admiring his writting.

Miki's POV

"D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e. I see things that nobody else sees." I sniff the air. Vanilla. It leads to this room.

"Excuse m-" I opened the door to a big piece of wood falling in front of me.

"Senpai! You almost killed a girl!" Said one of an underclassmen.

A boy with orange haired came out of nowhere rushed to my side. "I'm sorry! I was just carving my big master piece."

I looked around it in circle. It is beautiful. He even put small details on it. "Well, for a small guy like you making a big sculpture like this is amazing."

"I'm not that small. Atleast I'm a bit taller than you." He said. "I'm Tatewaki Rintaro."

I smiled warmly. "I'm Hirai Miki!"

Keiko's POV

If I follow this path and just walk straight ahead, I'll be on my bed in no time.

~ cello playing ~

What a beautiful tune. A red haired boy was playing a cello while sitting. A few guys complimented him. This gave me an idea to make a necklace for him.

I put down my beg full of jewels and started making. My emerald-like auras started coming out and I knew this is going to be my best necklace that I have ever made.

After a few minute it was done. It consist of a few rubies and a music note. I cleaned my things and walked to him. I handed him the necklace.

He looked at it weirdly before thanking me. "Thanks? Who are you? I haven't seen you before."

"I'm Kim Keiko. A first year student. If you excuse me." I walked fastly, not minding my name being shouted repeatedly.

Yuka's POV

"Pretty!" I said as I looked over a white and black painting. "But it seem sad."

An idea popped into my brain. "Let's colour it to make it cheerfull!"

I brought iut my painting and started painting. Colourful auras were flying around. I like it. It represents me.

The painting was almost finish until I heard something dropped. I turned around to see a white haired boy with his jaws open.

"Oh no! Is this painting yours? I didn't mean to change it. It just happens on its own." I bowed so many times but he just stood there quietly.

"Colourful." He said. I looked up. "You can have the painting." He said before leaving.

"Squeek!" Huh? A hedgehog was sitting on his shoulder. I smiled and waved to it. It squeeked happily.

"What a cute hedgehog."

Ai's POV

I was strolling around until I heard girls squeeling. A foreign looking guy was surrounded by girls.

One of the girls hit him. Suddenly he grunted in pain while holding his chest. I ran over to him, pushing some of the girls.

"Are you okay?" I asked while looking into his closed eyes. He opened one of his green eyes.

"Just kidding." He then swirled around and jumped in the air. No. More like flying.

"Angel?" I whispered.

"It's Angelo dear." He said.

"Angelo. My name is Myoui Ai. I'm a first year student." I said while bowing.

"I didn't know I have such a cute kouhai." He said while holding my chin to meet his eyes.

"Thank you. Um Angelo-senpai, can you show me the way to the dorm?" I asked.

He made a weird face before shaking his head and smiled. He gave me directions and I thank him.

I wonder where the others are... and the last transfer student too.

<^>

I think I'm gonna update this book once a week because of school and I get these ideas from the episodes too. Hope you guys like it. Bye!