Basketball Match

Ai's POV

"Ai-chan! Keiko-chan! Please! Can you help me?" Asked Kohana.

"What is it?" Asked Keiko.

"Can you persuade them to come to the committee meeting?" Kohana-senpai holds out two paper.

Hmm. Eh? It's the angel guy! Anjo Louis... He's a dancer? That explains the angel wings.

I peered at the paper that Keiko was holding. Hibiki Kanato... a first year student? That'll be easy.

"Please!" Kohana bowed. "I have to prepare for my demonstration next week."

"Gambate, senpai! We'll see your demonstration next week!" I said with a smile.

Kohana gulped nervously. "P-please do."

"Come on Kohana-nya. You said you want to practice." Neko said. Kohana ran over Neko and waved goodbye. We left the meeting place and went on a search. We search from class to class but failed.

We then heard squeal of girl at the basketball court. And there they are. Anjo or Angelo-senpai and Kanato-kun. They were having a match and girls were cheering.

We decided to wait until the match is over then persuade them to come to the meeting. We were just sitting. I played with the grass while Keiko was studying about gems.

"Watch out!" I looked up to see a basketball flying our way. I closed my eyes for a long time, waiting for the impact but it didn't came. I peeked an eye and saw that the ball was in Keiko's hand.

"Sorry girls! Eh? Cute kouhai-chan!" Said Anjo.

"Hey! You're that girl that gave me this necklace!" Kanato said while showing his necklace.

"Hello, Anjo-senpai. Hello Kanato-kun." I said. "Will you please attend the committee meeting?"

They both looked at each other.

"You were on the committee too?" Asked Kanato to Anjo.

"Yeah. You too?" Asked Anjo. Kanato nodded.

Anjo turned to look at us. "I'll go!"

I smiled. "Really?" Anjo walked towards me and kneeled  in front of me.

"Only if you win in sexy basketball." He said while tilting my chin up to gaze at him.

"Sexy basketball?" I tilt my head side ways.

Anjo nodded. "I'm going to team up with Kanato-kun while you're going to team up with this cute friend of yours." Anjo winked at us.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?" Kanato and I shouted. Keiko just nodded at Anjo's statement.

"If we win, you guys have to go on a date with us! If you guys win, we'll go to the committee meeting." Anjo said. Kanato's jaw dropped and faint pink blush made its way.

"Wha-? Anjo-senpai!" Kanato and I said in a flustered tone.

"Okay." Agreed Keiko.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh?!? Keiko-chan, are you serious?" I asked while shaking her shoulder.

She sighed before nodding. She turned to look at Anjo. "Give us a week to practice and then we fight."

"For my cute kouhai, I'll say 'okay' to anything!" Anjo said. "Thanks for catching the ball, er-"

"Keiko." Keiko said.

"Thank you, Keiko-chan. Well, Kanato. Let's continue where we dropped off. Goodbye, cute kouhai-chan." Anjo winked at me before walking to the basketball court with Kanato running after him.

"Um... Keiko-chan. I don't know how to play basketball." I said while looking to the ground.

"That's why I told them to hold the match next week. I'll be teaching you how to play basketball for the next few days. You better prepare yourself." She said before walking away.

"Hwaaa! Wait for me, Keiko-chan!" I said running to her.

<^>

Yeay! Two update in one week! (Right?) School is ending in 2 weeks for me so I can't wait to watch tons of anime and read books and writing!