Chapter 1 : Survived

"Gahh!!! Take the belt off!! Take it off now!!!" Dain couldn't resist the light coming from the belt that tied in his waist by Lief, from that belt could destroy Dain's body. He continued to scream painfully until his body began to melt slowly. Lief then quickly took his sword from the floor and stabbed right into Dain's heart. Dain slowly moving his head, looking at Lief with mad or pain expression.

"D-do you think... you could defeat... my master...? You pathetic human.... You should know your place and just stood in there...... while I had a chance to take that stupid belt from you..."

And from  a minute later, his body began to melt and disappear. But before he dissapear, he took out his last word. He then lend his hand, hoping that Lief could help him from his disappearing. "Help me.... please... Lief...." Lief knew that he was pretending to be good again, but he decided to lend his hand to help dain.

But instead, Dain use his other hand, dissolving into a sharp ol weapon and quickly strike at Lief, but gradually he could block his attacks by slashing his sharp hands. And for that, Dain was completely sank out into a black dark liquid and slowly disappearing.

Dain's POV

"I'm not done yet, Lief

"I'm not done yet, Lief. When I return, I will take my revenge on you and hunt you down along with your precious friends!!"

- O P E N I N G -
(I do not own this video)

Meanwhile at Del....
"NO!" shocked Lief, and he relies that he was having a bad dream after he woke up from the bed. He sighs, give a time to calm down. Some minute later, Jasmine hurried entered Lief's bedroom. "LIEF! What happened? Did you just having a bad dream again?"asked Jasmine curiously.

"Yeah, but how do you know that?"

"It's obvious. You screamed the shadow lord's name for like three times, or four."

"Oh, I see..."

Jasmine gave a huge breath, and calmed down Lief, asking his conditions. Then she told Lief about something.