Chapter 2 : Plans

Ashley's POV
We were running as fast as we can, towards Del's castle, so we could check if the castle's safety was on control. We were looking everywhere to check one by one. It seemed like all that we know like Barda, Doom, and others were still here. "Wait! Where's my mother!?"asked Lief, then I and Jasmine shocked with eyes wided, and ran towards the dining room. Then I asked one of the Del's guard, asked,"Where is Queen Sharn?"

"She went into the bread store near Del. She said that she have to pick up her orders in that store. H-hey, what's going on there!?"he replied.

"No time to explain. I think she is in danger, I can feel it. C'mon!"

I, Lief, and Jasmine ran towards the gate of Del and hurried into the store that he mentioned. We found it and Lief kicked the door. Seems that it's too late. Sharn were tied up by a cloaked man that I saw before. "Release her in instant! We will not cause threats on you, we only take Sharn back to us safely."I commanded.

"Threat? You have caused me threats before

"Threat? You have caused me threats before. Or you have forgotten about me?"the cloaked man replied.

"Forget you what? Don't talk nonsense! Stay where you are!"said Lief, preparing his weapon, so as us.

"Oh my, this is why you're gullible as ever, King of Del. Or should I call you as my old friend, Lief."

Lief gasped, at the moment when he heard his name called out. I also could see him very familliar, from where did I last saw him.

"Okay, okay, let's get this disscussion in the easier way...."said the cloaked man, and a minute later, he took off his mask cloak, and we three were shocked about him, as we remembered and very recognized him very well.

"Uso(No way)..... H-how can you still be alive...!?"gasped Jasmine, stood up froze, so as us. "The one who was our best friend, then turned into a greatest betrayal....."

"Dain....!?"murttured Lief shockly.

I couldn't say a word. I recognized him too as my....