Chapter One: The Portal of Darkness

"Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods maybe, for my unconquerable soul-" I started to cry when i had the chance to speak it infront of the class.

"What happen Alfred? You forgot the famous poem? You already mastered the piece yesterday right?" Sinabi ni Goerge sa akin tila ba nag aalangan siya sa akin.

Well Goerge is right, but I don't have the courage to continue it that's why I lost my concentration and I was distracted by the spectator. By the way guys I am Alfred Smith, I am 18 years old and I leaved together with my family but sadly i leaved with a psycopathic mother. Literally.

She is not a type of crazy woman that you can observed in the mental hospital but there is one thing to confirm her disability, and that is her "imaginary friend."

She always waste her time to talk with that b*tch than entertain us and my little sister after class.(I dunno what's its name and I dunno what should I call that thing)

A humor started to spread around our community when she tried to stab our neigbor without any reason. She undergo some quarantine and we lost her presence for almost 2 years and now she's back.

We thought that she was already survived with her illness but it's still the same, and now there is one problem, a new one, a new member of  the family. Its not a baby but a imaginary friend of her. That occupied her space enough that we will be set aside.

"Hoy bro... Ok ka lang? Ba't ka umiiyak diyan?" I go back in my seat and my tears continue to flow. It's Goerge who's my  best friend since the day that I need someone to lean on.

"y-yeahh, Ok lang ako." My answer to him.

"Are you sure?" My classmate asked me.

"Yeah, don't worry. Just focus on the next person to do the poem."

"Ahm okay." Pagkatapos, tumalikod na sila upang pakinggan naman yung kaklase kung mag rerecite ng saraling poem.

"Dude, I am here to help you solve your problem." He is really concern about me.

"Yeah, I know." I wiped my tears.

"Well, to change the topic, hmmm how about our plan?" Tinanong niya ko. Para yatang may balak tong kaibigan ko.

"What plan?" I am already confused.

"Its Aurora's Birthday, your little sister dude, remember?" Goerge said.

"Oh My Frinkin' Gosh!!!! I really forgot it." I check my watch, we still have time to prepare the things that we need in the party.

"George help me to prepare all the things that we need. What are those?" I ask him because he is the one who plan this.

"Well, we need a place  where she can't notice us doing the decoraton." Yes, we don't have enough spaces to put the party so it's really hard for us to keep the celebration secretly.

"Hmmm.. Pwede doon sa bakuran niyo, simula ng lumaki na kayo, hindi na kayo naglalaro doon tiyak na malabong makikita tayo doon." Goerge suggest it, WOW I was amazed on his photographic memory or shall we say, his  pornographic memory hahaha.

"Stop your green thinking dude, it's not good."-author

Oh....  sorry author. Well, shall I proceed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

George's POV

--after class-

Pupunta kami ngayon sa bahay ng kaibigan ko upang gawin ang aming napagplanohang birthday party para sa kanyang mahal na kapatid. I was worried awhile ago because what happend to him at the stage. He was failed to fiinish the Invictus that I know he already master the piece before.