#14: Menage a Trois

The original title was called "Threesome", but I guess that title was working or even sounded right for me, so it was changed to "Menage a Trois", which is French for "threesome", and I personally like that title better.

First attempt at a threesome.

Yet another story with a shower scene. Apparently that's becoming a thing in my stories now.

I wasn't expecting this one to turn me on or end up the way it did, but I actually liked this one when I wasn't planning on it.

Oh shocker there, Lady Gaga was mentioned, but can you blame me? I'm also a fan of American Horror Story, (thanks to Gaga herself), and the season I mentioned was her season, season five. I don't know what the episode I mentioned was but if you've seen it, then you know exactly what I'm talking about. Isn't she great? The show isn't bad either.

I'm surprised that I would use a word like "unbeknownst" in a porn series, so I guess you could say that Emily's reaction was mine.

In the sentence " That's it baby. Let me and Todd fuck you hard", I changed the word from "hard" to "right" because it kept bothering me and "hard" just didn't sound "right". I also switched "then" and "there" in another sentence. Confused yet?

I guess I owe Katy Perry something for this because it was a lyric from her song "Last Friday Night (TGIF)" that helped with the title. Remember when she mentioned having a menage a troi? That's where it came from. Thank you Miss Perry.