Author's Note

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who gave this book a chance among all the other amazing books on Wattpad.

This is the first time I am posting a story on Wattpad, and in fact the first time I am attempting to write a full-length novel. I am also an aspiring author who is pretty young and hoping to get published one day. I make an effort to make sure that I edit my chapters before posting them, however there may be minor errors that I missed out here and there. The story will also go through a second round of polishing and editing at it is completed. On this note, I would like to say that I welcome all constructive criticisms and corrections in the comments to help me grow as a writer.

I am mainly a fantasy reader and writer, and one of my favorite classics and Disney movies is Alice in the Wonderland. Thus I have always wanted an Alice in the Wonderland retelling to be one of the first books I write. I tried to make it as original as possible, as there is an abundant of Alice in the Wonderland retellings out there. So despite a rather classic beginning to the story, I can guarantee more twists and turns as the story progresses. This book will most likely be part of a duology.

My beautiful cover is made by melidite. (Thank you so much!)

Enough of my ramblings, here are a few reminders:

-Do not steal my work. I put in a lot of effort into writing this story and I will not condone anyone plagerising it.

Text copyright © Circusfox ™ 2016

The moral right of this author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, an any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hardcopy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

-Do not promote your story in the comments, that is rude as hell.

The Mad King will be consistently updated on every Wednesday and Friday after the prologue and the first chapter.

With all that aside, I hope you will enjoy reading my book, and it would make me really happy if you vote on chapters that you liked or just leave comments on your thoughts!