Chapter 3

We filmed quite a few more videos and it was around six thirty. "Well Hope we should probably head home so we can start cooking dinner before my parents get home." "Ok, see ya guys tomorrow!" I said and gave Darby and Elizabeth a hug. "What no hug for us?" Ethan asked. I laughed and went around and hugged them all. Soon Tyler and I were in his truck and on our way home.

When we got home, instantly his mom spoke up. "Welcome back guys!" "Hi, mom did you get off early?" "Yeah so I came home and started dinner. Could you go feed the animals and then come wash up for dinner?" "Sure, Hope you want to come with?" "Sure!" We walked outside and toward the barn. There was a nice cooling brezze as the sun was about to hide away for the night.

We went back inside once we were done, ate and then I went to bed.

When I woke up that morning I had a really bad headache. I decided to suffer through it. I went and took a nice hot shower to clean out my pores. When I got out I put on a black cold shoulder top with jeans and some crew socks. I also grabbed my boots and my camo jacket and set them on my bed.

(These are all of their outfits for today) I then went downstairs and looked for a sign of anyone being awake

(These are all of their outfits for today) I then went downstairs and looked for a sign of anyone being awake. Nothing was making any noise. So I went and knocked on Tyler's door but there was no reply so I grabbed my phone texting Darby & Elizabeth and asked if they were on their way. They replied that they were when all of the sudden I heard some four wheelers drive up just to find out that it was Tyler and his friends. I picked up my hat and shoved my boots on and ran outside.

"Aw, so she isn't all city?" Jake said being a huge smart ass. "Just so you know I grew up in a small town where we didn't even have a traffic light." Just as soon as I finished saying that a car horn sounded so we jolted out of the backyard and into the front. "Hoooooppppppppeeeeeee!" I heard them both saying so I screamed their names in return. Only today we didn't hug. We normally aren't the huggy type friends.

We all just stood there akwardly while Tyler talked to a few of the guys. My brain wandered off thinking about random things. "Hope?...........Hope?" "Yeah, sorry I zoned out." "Did you eat breakfast?" Tyler asked. "No, I went looking for you." "Let's get you something to eat." We all went inside and everyone sat at the sofas while I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar, then I sat with everyone.