Chapter 7

We walked outside of the hospital and we stood, well I sat there waiting on Simon to pull up with his car. Since Tyler didn't drive his truck, Simon offered to drive us to the restaurant and home.

Eventually we saw the beautiful red Range Rover pull up and he got out. He ran around and opened the door and moved the seat back. As he did that Tyler picked me up, once Simon moved Tyler set me down in the seat. Then they folded up the chair and put it in the car with the crutches.

They hopped into the car and Simon began to drive. I just starred off out the window looking at the lights. My arm resting on the center console. We had been on the road for a minute when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked over and Simon was holding my hand while smiling and paying attention to the road. I smiled at him and squezzed his hand. A couple of minutes later we pulled up to Nando's.

"Guys, I will just use the crutches. When I use the wheel chair I feel like an unnecessary problem." "Hope, you are not a problem." Tyler said. "Yes, I am. I am causing you guys to do more work then necessary." "Hope quit worrying about us." By this time I am getting out of the car as each of them hold one of the crutches for me. I grabbed a hold of the crutches and moved away from the car. Simon shut the door behind me. "I just dont want to be a burden for you guys." I spoke up. "Hope, just stop arguing with us." Tyler said. "Fine, but I don't want your guy's help unless I ask." "Fine, Hope." Simon said holding the door open for Tyler and I. "What, did I just say Simon?" Trying to sound upset. "Opps." He said laughing. "Don't worry, I was just joking." I said laughing at him. "I love you!" he said walking behind me and hugging me from the back.

I turned back to look at him and kiss him. "I love you too!" "Hey guys, we are over here." Vik said standing right in front of us. "Thanks Vik!" I said as he was walking back to the table. Simon then spoke up. "Hope what do you want?" "Umm, get me a Ceaser salad with chicken and a small water." "Ok, you go sit down and don't trip anyone." Simon said. "I will try not to." I said laughing. I had made it to the table when I realized I needed to use the bathroom. "Hey guys, I am going to go to the bathroom." I said. "Wait, Hope and I will go with you in case you need someone." Darby said getting up and going with me. "Thank you, Darby." I said. "No problem." We got into the bathroom and I was practically running. Darby was used to it by now because I do this all the time. She sat on her phone and waited. Once I got out and began washing my hands she said "It sucks that you broke your leg and your birthday is tomorrow." "Yeah, but you know how I feel about my birthday. Just please don't tell anyone. Not even Elizabeth because she will blab to everyone. I just don't want anyone getting me anything including you." "I can't make any promises about me getting you anything, but I won't tell them."

We then exited the bathroom and went back to the table. By the time we got there Simon and Tyler were back. The food was also there. Everyone was just really quiet when we got back. It was kind of akward. I ignored it and went to sit next to Simon. I was struggling to get my chair out and I could tell that Simon noticed it too. He eventually helped me and even helped push my chair in too. "Thank you!" I said blushing. Simon chuckled at me and sat back down next to me. "What are you guys looking at?" I asked realising they were all looking at me. Then they all looked away and ate their food. Geez I know I broke my leg and all but I don't want them to treat me any different.

We all sat around joking and laughing while eating dinner. I looked at the time and read 12:34a.m. I began freaking out. Simon and I had our duolouge tomorrow and I needed to look over the lines. "Hey, guys not to be rude but you do know it is 12 in the morning right?" "Oh shit Hope. I need to get you guys home." "You know you can stay the night if you want. I don't want you driving alone by yourself this late. I am sure Tyler will let you barrow some clothes." "We will see, bye guys." Simon said waving. "Bye everyone." I said as I got up. I quickly rushed to keep up with Tyler and Simon. I never realised how hard it was to use crutches. We quickly hopped into the car. Simon drove us home. "Please stay with me Simon." I said pouting. "I guess I will." He said rolling his eyes. "Yeeessssss!" I said excited. We got out of the car and I made it up the porch stairs struggling a lot actually.