Prologue

I, Grace Madison, live in a hippie town. 

And I fucking hate it.

So my best friend and I complied a list, The Fuck It List, consisting of either things we could never do, things we want to do, or things that are just plain stupid.
The total of things was 38.

I'll explain my life quickly and in the usual cliche manner.

I used to live in New York with rich parents who worked in business and made a lot of their money off of investments, and my life was not at all "hippie-like".

But then, they suddenly had a mid-life crisis and needed to, "go back to their roots". Of course, I was only a kindergartener then, so I didn't really give a shit.
But, once we arrived in sunny California, I expected beaches, skateboard, boardwalks... The usual things you associate with California. But, instead, I was greeted by what are considered hippies.

"hip·pie
ˈhipē/
noun
1. (especially in the 1960s) a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair and wearing beads, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.
synonyms: flower child, Bohemian, beatnik, long-hair, free spirit, nonconformist, dropout"

But my school was just like the rest of the town, except I can explain it how Janis and Damian explain the cliques to Cady.

First off you have the, 'Stoners and Smokers'. Pretty self explanatory in my opinion.

Then you have the 'Naked'. These people do exactly what you might think. They strip down and walk around naked, no underwear or anything. What's insane is that it's considered normal here!

Next, it's the 'Hippies', who follow the exact listed definition.

And finally, you have the coolest people you'll ever meet, Noelle Pattison and myself, Grace Madison.
The two most normal people in this town.