S. R. 1: Trip to Sagada :D

I’m on my vacation here at Sagada, Mt. Province a place where sedate and refreshing climate is.

It’s not an ordinary day for me to be alone. I just want to be independent that no one can bother me. I was so surprised to see the beautiful scenery here at Sagada I longing to see this.

 I hope I’ll enjoy staying here for almost 2 weeks either or a month for an enjoyable vacation. It was my birthday wish to stay here so my parents allow me to go here.

 By the way I’m Keisha Tan my mother is a Filipino and my father is a half Chinese and half Filipino. The only child they have because my mom had an heart attack since before she give birth to me and she can’t bear a child anymore. Dad told me that I’m the best blessing they have, the most beautiful girl like a goddess wow! Thanks for the compliment.

We own a different Marketing Companies, Hotels, and other businesses here in the Philippines even though we had wealth it’s not a hindrance for me to live better in life because I’m not a spoiled brat.

I’m here in St. Joseph Inn, thanks for the man who helped me to fixed my car I’m so tired while on my way, I get some rest and after an hour I went to the St. Joseph Café and ate my dinner it was late in the evening when I’m busy reading my text messages..

I heard a voice who asked my permission to share on my table, when I looked up who is talking I was surprised because he is the man I’m talking little a while a ago.

He caught my attention, he was tall, dark, and handsome wearing an attractive polo shirt that suit for him. I guess his not a normal guy, there are something hidden on his personality I just felt it, I know it was new to me.

At First I’m so shy because his presence was so annoying to me. We had a small talk, I like the way he talked his name is Ken Maxim he is older than me he is now twenty eight and working in Engineering Company in Makati, he is a civil engineer.

Ken said that he is on vacation also until we’ve met I enjoying his company he is a joker that make me laugh, a very gentleman and a respectful one. I’m happy because I have a new friend here.

We look like a happy couple while chatting in each other, we shake hand and I felt the warm inside my body when my hands cling to him. I think he tried to seduce me to his daring outlook, I know it has a meaning inside those eyes, and I get curious I don’t know why.

After a minute he said lets go and he holding my hand that makes me hoity-toity to what is happening between us, GOSH! I can’t breathe I pulled out my hand and he smirk at me.

We have the same Inn, he waves his hand and saying "bye! see you tomorrow morning at 8 am I’ll fetch you".

I don’t know what is this feeling I think I like that guy. I don’t even know him.  What is this? Love at first sight? I call him and thanked for  companion. He said it’s nothing were now friends, he is very gentleman. I smile at him bye.

It was a beautiful day to me to see the lush environment, scenic view, tranquil location, cozy interiors, and accommodating staff, here in St. Joseph’s Inn that feels me better on staying here. I love the place.