Chapter 7 - Trapped but Addicted

Arjun

What happened to me? Why this sudden change in myself? Why am i feeling so restless when i see her? God...i want to punch myself seeing her crying because of me. Seriously, I did a blunder in forcing her, how could i do that? How can i force her and that's not my character?

"Well, desire changes every man's character. You are not a god to control your feelings" My mind again snapped me but i least bother about it.

Now, all my thought is revolving around her..MY SENORITA. A small smile appears on my face thinking about this name and her face.

I don't know why but i started liking her when i saw her the very first time, that cheap rogue sent her picture to me, she looked scary even in that picture but beautiful too.

I literally lost myself in admiring her each and every part of her face, her narrowed forehead, big browny hazel eyes with lot of fear in it, her sharp nose, soft cheeks, her lips, everything ...everything made me go crazy seeing her and i immediately told to get her for me.

I was so excited and eager to meet her, when i went inside i was literally blown seeing her in front of me..i couldn't think anything else than getting her in my arms. I don't know what caught into me but her fragrance just made me mad and with no more waiting i buried my face in the crook of her neck...i was just enjoying myself in inhaling her fragrance, the new taste of her body made me animal too...i completely lost myself and conquered her lips with mine..but before i moved onto next level, i have been pushed away from her...no one dare to do that but she did. I simply stood there watching her.

Her vision moved away from me to the goons and he started humiliating her in a very bad way. I could not stand quiet seeing the girl who i admired the most was getting beaten up by the cheapsters...i smashed them and took her with me.

The moment she fell in my arms, i was unknowingly felt like She will be my responsible forever. That's it, and nothing stopped me to get her with me from that hell.

Though i saved her from the hell, i couldn't stop my lust on her. I still want her in my arms but with her will. I promised her that i will wait for her to come to me. I can't force her, infact i never ever force any girl to bed with me...but they all like to be with me..just for my money. But she looks different, she never tried to do show off in front of me unlike others.

In fact, she always hide herself from me, from my view and she tried to escape from me also. Even still, i laugh remembering the scene how she was hanging getting scared seeing my brave guards. I laughed seeing her and to my surprise she called me as Savior.

I seriously don't know how she can call me like that when i myself wants to acquire her. But the truth was even i turned to be a hero when i heard that name from her mouth...i turned out to be her Savior then.

Unknowingly my growing lust on her makes me mad and today the way she stands in front of me and the moment she serves me the breakfast, my heart is wandering to take her in my arms and pour all my thirst on her.

I hardly controlled my emotions, GOSH..she is really testing my patience. She is simply fostering my hormones uncontrollably...god only knows how i am dumping all those emotions into my deep heart.

I let out a deep breathe and moves aside all her thoughts and reach my office. I find my staffs looks weird seeing me, but why?

My Manager comes forward to me wishing me morning and asks, "Any good news sir?"

"Good News? Why so?" i replied

Manager, "You look happy today..that's y i asked"

"Is that bothering you? You like to see your boss to be in Khadoos mood isn't it?" i said sarcastically