Chapter 9 - Anonymous Feelings

Radhika

I look at the locked door helplessly and feels so restless seeing him with her. I don't know why but one thing is sure, that i don't like him touching the other girls.

"Means, you like when he touch u?"

i get shocked listening my mind questioning me, i stand blankly without even answering by looking at the locked door. I take a step forward towards the door and now i am in front of that.

I slowly raise my hands to knock but somewhere i am scared and shivered to do so. But i gathered some courage and knocks the door.

No response. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"

I knocked it once again and this time with little force. The door opens after a minute and i see her standing on the door step giving me a disgusting look.

"wait..wait...i should be the one to give that look to her"

I lift my head to look at him inside the room but she blocks my vision to look further. I glare her with so much of angry and grits my teeth saying, "I want to talk to him"

"He is not ready to talk to you" and she replied with lot of guts. I am shocked hearing her reply and how can he not talk to me.

My hidden angry and jealous now arises to the top, i give a reply, "Let him say that and you don't poke you nose in between us"

"He is not even ready to see your ugly face. Just get lost from here and don't come here again" she shuts the door on my face making me drops the tears.

I stand still starring the locked door but this time, i am getting angry on him not on her. Why he did not stop her? What was he doing? Is he really don't want to see my face?

I couldn't stand there more and immediately runs to my room and locked it.

I let my tears flow down of unable to bare this ignorance from him. I know that there is no relation between us but still i feel pain seeing him with her. They way he holds her, i feel disgust thinking about that again and again.

I sit on the floor and put my head on the bed and cries silently. What else i can do?

I remember the day when i met him first, infact my first kiss with him.

I couldn't think more than that, i close my eyes tightly but his face keeps on haunting me, the way he saved me from the goons, the way he served me the food, when he saved me from his idiotic guards, the dresses he got for me, and more than that he did a naming ceremony also for me...Senorita. A fade smile appears on my face remembering the time he pronounced it.

I hold my head and murmurs why i am thinking all this. My perception was wrong. He is also same like other men. He needs ladies only to fulfill his lust. Even he expects the same from me, when i refused he searched another girl.

But i didn't refuse him today. In fact, i didn't stop him when he touched me, i started liking his presence around me. I feel some secure when he is with me in this house. When that goon dragged me forcibly i prayed for his arrival to save me and he came. I felt like my life has come back. Really, i feel so safe being with him. No matter what he thinks about me, but for me he is always my Savior who always protects me from the trouble.

There are two contradictory thoughts are running inside me. My Mind is saying he is just like other men who lusts around the girls. But my heart points his good behavior and his care towards me.

But as i decided already, without any doubt my heart wins again and makes me remember that He is not bad. But why this girl again today?

"What is bothering you when he is with other girls? Why you are worried so much? Yes, you did not refuse him when he touched you but whether you ready to give him willingly or situation made you accept his touch?"