Chapter 3

Vietnam can't believe what she's hearing right now. They can be back at part of her life again, her siblings and her friends will be back. They will have their own meetings without the other nation disturbing them her heart was pounding at the excitement knowing it will happen again...that...That--

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!" the British scream loud that it echoes through the whole room "Theere is very little to no knowledge of this book. A book contain secrets we do not poses that just ridiculous! That can't exist"

"but dude what if the servant says it's true" America retorted back "WHAT IF THEY CAN BE WITH IS? WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN"

"America, shut it! being a hero here is absolute nonsense, NONE OF THAT SERVANT SAID WILL BE TRUE!" England said. His heart was hurting to every word and doubt he put in those words, they are just false hopes. He truly wants them back but it hurts to hope. It is just a painful end. 

"We'll vote, "whoever wins then that's the choice we make" "Vietnam says--no, she was demanding the crowd. It was hard to refuse the desperate and scary Vietnam so they did. Most of them seem to agree but won't participate. It was fine with Vietnam as long she can search for them with the help she needed.

"Great, you won! but where do we start?" England said with sarcasm, he's complete against the idea but has no right to deny it. It irritates him to no end.

"How about Indonesia house since the book belongs to her?"Japan suggests, most of  the country was surprised that he spoke, not to mention he stay when he can rightfully leave.

"Then let's go to Indonesia house"the country cheers with excitement feelings that will have them back but they didn't know that they were being watched. 

"yes bring me to that book"

.....

"Wait, Indonesia does know magic?"England asks while searching for clues or the book. The country form into groups to search quicker. They called India to help. He agreed but said that he couldn't really recall anything about the book they were talking about.

"Indeed~, she was taught by her late parents," India said also England was stuck with India and Thailand for the search

"Parents? I thought she was an orphan"England ask he didn't know Indonesia much only her cultures and such thing about politics but in person, he knew nothing about her.

"Well not exactly, Indonesia ruled the kingdom in such young age she fought and trade...also got colonize, "India said not fond about that last part as he clenches his fist out of anger at his memories.

"d-did the others have parents as well?"England asks trying to ask India without pissing him off

"Well, as I remember they do have parents but they died in a war," India said which currently thinking about the other ASEAN. He doesn't know much about them since he was a bit focus more in Indonesia but he does saw the other ASEAN members wearing their native clothing

"I remember Indonesia telling me that she wants to be strong to protect what's needs to be protected that's why she told me to teach her my type of magic, "India said recalling his memorize. He remembers when Indonesia failed at his type of magic yet she tried and tried until she succeeds it, her happy expression, India can remember it vividly. 

"There's another type of magic?"England mutter disbelieved he collected all the spell book yet why is he unknown at this time of magic

"Yes, Indonesia is one of those magic holder followed by Philippines and Brunei, Although I am not sure if others hold them as well even if they did they either don't know about it or keep it a secret" India said he remembers when he saw a large dragon that floats on Indonesia backyard it turns out it was the doing of Philippines.

"Brunei holds magic? I never saw him perform any magic with me nor succeed to create a spell" England stated, remembering if Brunei did magic but even if she did, he would know to see that she was in his domain from quite some while.

"Well remember when I said there different types of magic," India said as he turns to England. He crossed his arms and lean on the bookshelf where they were searching for "Philippines can do summoning magic like Norway while Brunei magic can only be inflicted towards an object meanwhile Indonesia magic is different...much different"India said in a serious tone as he looks at the ceiling reliving that memory "She's gifted England unlike you she has a potential to surpass you and be much greater since she—"

Just before India could finish someone barge in and it was Thailand "England, India ana~ I found a piece of paper I inform everyone and they waiting for you in the living room"

When they got there Vietnam was staring into the window. America was busy reading something, Japan was also reading some of the books while Germany was trying to keep control of the other countries. When the others notice them they put away what they were doing and focus on what Thailand has to say

Thailand coughed. The tension was heavy "The paper said...It was actually a grocery list"

Vietnam had it and whacks him. All of them was whining or complain when Japan took the paper he notices something "everyone...There's something written in a different languange than the other, near the edge it is..." he said what pause the nonsense they doing they stared at Japan saying that he should continue

"something I don't really understand nor can read" he said as India took the paper from his hands.

"This character is indeed familiar" he said as he places it upward to the sunlight "Ah! No matter how language is altering the modern one still has similarities to the ancient times. It said "White rabbit" "Evil rabbit" "The eye of Ra" something along those lines"

"Wait I think I can read those" Vietnam said as she gets a better view "It said white rabbit circling the eye of Ra with the black rabbit"

"So like Yin and Yung?" America interjected. The countries taught for the moment until China spoke "I think it's different since there is the eye of Ra, It must have something to do with, Egypt," 

"The eye of Ra is it Egyptian mythology?" Russia asked

"It is, but why would be there the eye of Ra?" Thailand said scratching his head "it doesn't make sense"

"Or does it," India said "I remember when I help Indonesia with one of her chores when a book fell it was weird it has bunnies and Indonesia said it was from Egypt or she could be lying to me, I am not sure"

"I'll call Eygpt and see if he has anything to do with it" America stated as he stood up with the cellphone in hand. The countries agreed as they continue to search for the book or some clue about that book locations. 

Something feels odd about this, The spirit that came and declares that they may be alive or, The secrets that the ASEAN kept away from them. one thing for certain is that...

'Just how could they find that book?'