Chapter 7

(unedited if you found a typo or don't understand you could tell in the comment section) 

They all stopped and stared at Vietnam, who cried in pain. Thailand was with her kneeling beside her trying to make her feel better. In his eyes, he knew that she would find out sooner or later but he was a coward. Bakunawa runs in and kneels beside Vietnam seeing her conditions before he turns in Maria, pleading.

"Do it quick," She said as Bakunawa sighed and nodded. He bowed and teleported Vietnam along with Thailand, leaving nothing but a black mist that quickly faded away from one blow of the wind. Maria coughed to get all the attention of the remaining countries "They should all be here by now"

Just then a vine came sprouting out of the ground twisting and expanding what seems to be a reptile like a form. It emerges a Kimodo dragon from with a mark of its forehead. Then a gust of wind started to spiral to encircle at one place when that gust of wind finally calm down. A white tiger emerges from it with a mark in its bottom. When the country thought it was over, water started to gather in a certain one place until when it reaches about Maria's height it exploded everywhere out came a lion with a mermaid tail as it's a lower body there was a mark on his chest. Those marks each represent their masters.

"Why did you call us here?" The Tiger spoke to the countries surprise.

"We are disappearing"

Those words that Maria spoke were like an arrow of pain. She was right they are disappearing not because no one believes in them. It was because no one cared for them. No one can control their power anymore.

"Is that what you called us here and them also to know we're going to die? That's just cruel Maria even for your attitude" The merlion yelled affecting the weather a by a small scale.

"I don't think Maria intend to that" The Komodo dragon spoke in a calmer voice. "Isn't that right?"

Maria was silent at what she just heard. She looked at the Kimodo dragon "You are like your master Zamur always knows what I'm thinking" Zamur, the Komodo dragon nodded with a smile. Maria turns to the Merlion "And you Zhishi, you always judge me before I could speak my true intention" Maria scolded which Zhishi, the merlion ignore her retort. "I called you here not to remind you of us dying, I called you here for a reason that is them—" Maria pointed at the remaining countries. The rest of the deities all have the look of 'What are you pointing at? It's just a bunch of brainless people' before Zhishi could open his mouth Maria beat him to it "—I know they look more homeless but I'm sure that they will get our master back"

"What do you mean by that Maria?"The white tiger questioned "Do you intend us to blindly trust them because you told us so? If that's it I rather not"

"...Rebirth..."

The deities and the countries were all in silent to what she was getting at.

Zamur was the first one to break off the silence "Rebirth? Are you sure about your answer Maria?"

"Are you saying that they were rebirth? How would you defend that? How come you're so sure?"India asked. If there were really reincarnated where are they now?

"Ever wonder how Philippines and the rest of the Asean never disappeared as countries? I don't know but older Zamur...I feel that something happened that day of their deaths, I felt something wrong...I'm sure of it the whole balance is in shambles in our territories " Maria explained "I can tell they are reincarnated because I have a feeling she's...She's still here"

"I agree" Zamur nodded along with Maria "If you're trusting them...then...I probably will"

"Oh, come on it's a lifetime when you see Maria trusting someone, not after that betrayal I'm in!" Zhishi boomed that earn a smack from the white tiger "That hurt! Angin!"