158-"You're Freezing"

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: He smiles at you from across the room, quickly ending his conversation with some distant family member, before bounding over the carpeted floor to the seat beside you. "Hi," he grins, draping an arm over the back of your shoulders, your fingers automatically reaching up to grab his. He gasps quietly, "you're freezing!" adjusting his position to take your hands and bring them to his lips. He smiles as he blows warm air over your fingers, causing you to shiver despite yourself. His lips move to press a kiss to the inside of your wrist, skimming up to your shoulder, as if you were the only two in the house.

Harry: "Take it," he chuckles, chasing after you, his coat held in both hands, arms out-stretched towards you. You duck away, giggling and blushing bright red, (from the cold you'll swear later when he brings it up). "C'mon, you're freezing!" he exclaims, stumbling up behind you and wrapping the jacket around you, securing you within its warmth, and pinned against his chest. Your friends and family watch on as he presses a playful kiss to your cheek, buttoning the coat over your torso as you protest, "don't worry baby girl, I've got you to keep me warm."

Niall: "Come inside," he says sternly, though his voice wavers from the brisk air and the tears stinging the back of his eyes. You're incessant, crossing your arms and refusing to meet his eyes from your seat on the porch seat. "C'mon darling, you're freezing," he pleads, before carefully walking over and taking a seat beside you. When you finally turn to look at him, a look between a weak glare and an inquiry. He sighs, rolling his eyes slightly, "We're gonna talk about this, and if it has to be in the middle of a snow storm, so be it." And you do. You talk about it, work things out, through chattering teeth and cold lipped kisses.

Zayn: "Christ," he mutters, shivering slightly, "you're freezing," he chuckles breathlessly, holding you closer despite himself. He tugs the covers up to his chin, its hem hovering over your brow, both of you giggling and leaning in. His mouth meets yours halfway, a chaste kiss ensuing. Eventually, your fingers and toes warm up, and with every passing second his arms wrap tighter around you, tugging you closer, warming your body and mind with brushing lips and whispered words. "I could get used to this," he murmurs, leaving warm puffs of breath into your hair with every words. "What?" you ask, curling in closer. He chuckles lightly, smiling to himself with a kiss to your forehead, "you."

Liam: "Oh!" is the first thing that comes from his mouth, taking in your appearance, all flushed cheeks and tear stained skin, eyes bleary and the sleeves of your thin sweater tugged desperately over your hands. "Oh, god." he stutters out, "come in, you must be freezing, go straight to the sofa, I'll make you tea." Following his directions, you collapse onto to sofa, rubbing at your eyes and unwrapping the scarf from around your neck. He arrives moments later, steaming tea clasped in his hands, placing it on the table before you and moving himself to the spot beside you. And he waits for you to talk, not forcing anything, because late at night in the safety of his embrace is just where he wants you.