182-Height Difference

CREDIT TUMBLR

Louis: He’s not very tall, and he’s constantly complaining about the shoes you’re wearing, mumbling “no, don’t wear those, here these will look better!” And obviously you know why, but he’ll never blatantly tell you. And you’ll giggle, but comply, not wanting to bruise his ego, slipping on a pair of flats and smiling to yourself when you notice him peeking over the top of your head. 

Harry: He’s a giant, from his limbs, to his overall height, everything is taller, stronger, bigger. It’s a bit frustrating at times, him having to bend and you have to stand on your toes to kiss, and constantly asking him to get things for you, but he takes it all in stride, smiling proudly when you ask him to do something. His body encompasses yours when it’s cold or you need comfort, and neither of you would have it any other way. 

Niall: You’re nearly the same height, if not a bit shorter and he doesn’t usually find a problem with it. He doesn’t need his height to show others that he can take care of you, protect you, because it’s obvious in his stance and his actions. He loves it because his kisses come with ease, your hands falling in line with his, easier to hang onto, and he’s still got a few inches over you. 

Zayn: He’s taller, not by much, but he doesn’t mind it. Sometimes you’ll catch him standing up on his toes and peeking over crown of your head, or standing up a bit straighter around you, but he won’t protest when you slip on a pair of heels. It doesn’t really bother him too much, but every guy needs and ego boost now and again. 

Liam: The difference is perfect, you’re not too short, and he’s not too tall. His arms can easily slip around your waist, lips easily press to your forehead, or the crown of your head, only having to lean over slightly to press his lips to yours. He’s got enough height to be able to tease you about it, but not enough that’s entirely too noticeable. It’s perfect, he’ll tell you, and so are you