Eleven

Draco stood at the door of Daphne Greengrass' Hogsmeade home. It had only been a short walk from Aberforth's bar. He stood there holding up his hand pausing before knocking.

Daphne, all prim and proper and put together like she always was, opened the door. She went to slam it as soon as she saw Draco. He stopped her by jamming his foot in the doorway. He winced as it crushed his foot and might've broken a couple bones in the process.

"Daphne please." he said through gritted teeth.

The spitfire of a woman wanted nothing to do with her nephew's father. She glared and spat in Draco's face. "You need to leave." she said.

"I need to talk to you. I can tell you where I've been!"

"I don't give a rat's ass where you've been! You know why? Because I've been here, raising your son. I'm not his mother, Draco. I can't be his mother. He didn't even need a stand in mother! What he needed was his father. You. But you ran away."

"I didn't run."

"You apparated away in the middle of our conversation!"

"That's not what happened, Daph, I swear."

"I don't think I care anymore. I'm not letting you see Scorpius."

"I thought you said he needs me!"

"Needed. Past tense. You've been replaced Draco, just like you made me replace Astoria."

"Who!? Who replaced me?"

"Your mother. She stepped up when you wouldn't."

"Daphne let me talk to her, then. Let me explain things to her if you won't listen." Draco begged.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because she'll let you in. And she'll let you see Scorp."

"You can't stop me from seeing my own mother!"

"I can if it risks the safety of my child."

"I sent myself back in time." Draco took a jab.

"I don't want your lies, Draco. I want you gone."

"Fine. But I'll be back as often as I can. I will get you to believe me."

"I doubt that."

"Goodbye, Daphne."

Draco Apparated to the edge of the Hogwarts grounds property line. He tried to take one step but fell flat on his face after he stepped on his very broken foot. He screamed as he fell too.

He looked around for something to help him and spotted some abandoned old brooms. He summoned one to within his reach with his wand. He pushed himself up slowly and got on. He flew his way to the castle doors. From there, he stood on his uninjured foot and used the broom like a makeshift crutch and hopped and hobbled his was to where he ow knew Harry Potter took up residence most of the week.

The DADA classroom was empt but Draco called out and Potter emerged from his office. He stopped dead.

"Malfoy. What can I do for you? And what's with the broom?

"I- uh- broke my foot." Draco stammered "I'm sorry but I think we need to talk."

"Don't you think that you should get medical attention? I sure whatever you need to ay can wait." Harry moved forward and tried to offer his help to Draco walking. Draco jerked away from his former classmate.

"It's about your son."

Harry froze. "What?"

"I know what happened to your niece and godson."

"Where are they?" Harry grabbed Draco's shoulders and shook him. "Why haven't you come forward sooner?"

"They're where I've been for the past few months."

"I repeat, WHERE?!"

"The past..."

To be continued in Harry and the Professors...

A/N: Gah! I forgot to update! I usually remember when I updated HATP, but I haven't been able to work on it... But here we have the FINALE. Thank you all for reading, thank you for 100 reads, and I hope you keep reading this series. I'll post one more chapter with reading suggestions for you. -J.C