Plot and Characters

PLOT

Ryca City is located at the heart of Colorado, the largest city in the state. "The night is still young", just like sister cities like New York or Las Vegas, this city never sleeps. As mentioned, sex, booze, casinos and all other things can make this city, quite famous in one way or another, and quite supposedly, infamous, the crime rate. Murders, rape, grand theft, assault and battery, amongst others can push RCPD's to the limits of its duty. And with every crime that happens, there is always a silent witness in whom the Ryca City Forensic Criminology Bureau (FCB) will come to uncover the truth and in search for evidence, processing it, looking for trace and/or DNA, putting criminals behind bars, to keep the city safe.

Detective 1st Grade Tyler Johansson Taylor has just been appointed as the head of the Ryca City Forensic Criminology Lab Bureau (FCB) SOC (Serious and Organised crimes) unit after his former boss, Detective 1st Grade Mike Hanson has been killed while on duty. Currently, he has lots of unsolved cases left behind by his former boss including the famous "The Booze shootout" case in which evidence and suspects are scarce. Followed with current cases and murders, he and his team must work against the clock to solve these murders and help put away one less scumbag roaming around the streets in Ryca City and bring them to justice.

Characters

Det. 1st Grade Tyler Johansson Taylor - Head of the Serious and Organised crimes (SOC) unit under FCB

Det. 2nd Grade Natalie Holmes - Asst. Head of the Serious and Organised crimes (SOC) unit under FCB

Det. 3rd Grade Anna (Annabel) Winter

Det. 3rd Grade Evan James

RCPD Homicide Detective Frank Dougman

Lab Technician Ben (Benton) Dickson

Lab Technician Sarah Perkins

Medical Examiner Michael (Mike)Belkinson

~Contributor: RyannLIM

* Simulcast Publishing on

~https://www.facebook.com/danandryanwattpad 

~http://www.wattpad.com/user/DanandRyan