Authors note

Wow!  After 1,440 reads, 444 votes, and 626 comments, this book has finally come to an end. After 8 months of dedicating my spare time to this book, it's ending. I am absolutely speechless. I am so proud of not only myself, but you guys too. You have been extremely supportive and I couldn't be any more grateful!

I would like to give a special shout out to Shelby_Painter and my bestie PunkPrincessLexi . These two amazing people have been with me since the very beginning and I could not be more grateful. Thank you, everyone!

My eyes are watering as I write this and I can't tell if I'm happy or sad. I think a little bit of both. I'm happy to finish this book and have something to really be proud of myself for. It's like a wave of relief to know that I don't have to stress about posting a new chapter every week(who am I kidding, I'll probably have another book out by next month) but I'm sad for this 8 months journey to be over.

Although this book is over, I still have high hopes. My goal is for this book to reach 2k. So please share this book with your friends on wattpad and add it to reading lists(if you want to, no pressure😂)

I have already gone back and edited the story👍🏼

I was thinking of writing a short story about Clarissa(Molly's sister) and Alex (Jacob's brother). Just to give you guys a more vivid description on the car accident and their lives in general. I don't know though, what do you guys think?

Also I might be writing another book? About a spy? We'll see! If I do I plan on writing most of it, then posting, but idk!!

I love y'all with all my heart and am so appreciative to have each and every one of you.

Thank you all!!!!

Until next time,

Xoxo,
Gentry💜

*cries into pillow*

.