Chapter 2- Getting Closer

It was 5:29. Rachel would be here in one minute. I quickly fixed up my room, ran downstairs, and there she was. I opened the door for Rachel and her mom. Rachel and I darted upstairs to my room as our parents talked for a bit. I took a second to look at her. She was stunning in her long grey shirt, black leggings, and her naturally curly light brown hair. I couldn't believe my crush was at my house!

      Even though she just got here, Rachel asked if we could change into pajamas. I agreed, and we both changed into our onesies. Her's had a tiger on it (rawr 😉), while mine was striped, with a racoon head as a hood. We both fell back on my bed, and we started talking. About nothing and everything. While we were talking, I couldn't stop thinking about how pretty she was. I starred into her eyes (in a totally not creepy way), and couldn't stop rejoicing inside about how my crush was sitting right in front of me... at my house!

      We started shifting in sitting positions,  and eventually I had my head in her lap. We laughed like the weirdos we are, and I could've been happier.

      Is the story ok so far? Let me know in the comments below. Please vote as always. Thanks for all the support!! I love my friends 😘😘 (you know who you are)! Please pm me with any questions. Bye loves
-PEBbleGirl 😁😄😘