Chapter 5- The Aftermath

As great as the sleepover with Rachel was, I got really nervous as to what would happen Wednesday when we got back to school. What would Abby think if she heard about the sleepover? More importantly, what would Jocelyn think?! My anxiety was getting ahead of me, so I told myself that I would worry about it when it happened... if it happened.
Hopefully it wouldnt.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

      When we got back to school, Rachel and I were talking and we discovered we had made about 15 inside jokes, from one night. We laughed, then calmed down because we were acting like sociopaths (I'm sorry... psychopaths) in school, where everyone judges everyone. When we got to PE, we talked about things that happened during the sleepover, but we didn't directly say that we had a sleepover, so no one questioned us. I was more than relieved. That part of my bad feelings was gone, but I still had the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach... and it was about Jake. I got so frustrated, outraged, and upset when Rachel talked about him, or when I thought about them being together. It's called jealousy, everyone gets it. Except mine was really bad. I wanted to punch things, throw things, and cry until things got better. But alas, that wouldn't change anything but my anger. So I still put on a show whenever Rachel talked about Jake, and never told her how I felt inside. That's my problem with Rachel, I can't tell her how I feel inside. I can't even tell her my sexuality! Boy, was I in thick water. I would have to come out to her eventually, but until that day, I will act haply for her, and live in the moment. But out of all of this, one thought was still in the back of my head. What would happen if she were to find out I was bisexual? Or worse, find out I had I crush on her...

{Final Author's Note on next chapter 😊}