Chapter 2

"Look at Kian, ugh! He's so hot!" Piper says "What about my Nate, he is so cute" Riley coos over her boyfriend "Your brother is so adorable in his uniform" Mia says "Guys can we not talk about my brother like that, it's just weird" I say  wanting ...

"Look at Kian, ugh! He's so hot!" Piper says "What about my Nate, he is so cute" Riley coos over her boyfriend "Your brother is so adorable in his uniform" Mia says "Guys can we not talk about my brother like that, it's just weird" I say wanting to cover my ears to avoid hearing anything else they would say about Zac. "Fine, fine what about-" Gabi says scanning over the football team guys on the field "Alpha Jason" she whispers "Alpha?" I ask the girls all look at Gabi and then Gabi starts to stutter "That's his nickname" Cassie says quickly making the others relax, I shrug off their weird behaviour "He's the one standing with Zac and Nate" Riley says pointing him out. As soon as my eyes land on him I gulp trying not to drool over him he is hot, but he's the same guy from yesterday, as in the psychopath that beat up Alex and now Alex has disappeared. His gorgeous face and ripped body has been driving me crazy, I can't get him out of my head not even shirtless Nick Jonas pictures could make me forget him. And now I can put a name to him, Jason, Jason Fontaine. "No, no, no he's my brother" Cassie says "How about we just stop talking about the guys and talk about something more important like what food we are getting?" Piper says "I'm starving after cheerleading" Cassie says "Same let's get froyo" I say. Me and Cassie go to get changed as we are the only ones who do cheerleading, the girls say they want to support me but I know that they are really here to gawk at the football team, which is understandable I do it as well.

After changing I drag Cassie with me to go see the guys, "Why do I need to come?" she whines "Because" I mutter, the reason is they kind of scare me I am 5ft3 meaning I'm tiny and I'm skinny, these guys are all at least 6ft and made of pure muscle so they could easily snap me or crush me. Even though Cassie is a few inches taller than me any support is support. "Zac" I say to my brother but he doesn't listen as he is talking to his friends, I sigh and go over grabbing Zac's arm he turns to me "You don't need to drive me home today, I'm going out" I say "Okay, but don't stay out too late" he says seriously making me roll my eyes at his protectiveness, he wraps me in a hug and I am overwhelmed with his sweaty armpit smell. I hear a deep growl come from someone making me suck in a breath as I know it's Jason and someone's probably going to get killed now, great. Zac places me behind him "What was that for?" he asks I hear low mutters and I have no idea what anyone's saying, "My sister" Zac says "Sophie?" Cassie squeals I hear another growl. I clear my throat and poke my head around Zac's arm "Why are you talking about me?" I ask suspiciously raising my eyebrow. They all look at me with weird smiles on their faces apart from Jason who is staring at me blankly, but behind his blank expression I can see a glint of happiness and pride. "Is there something on my face?" I ask feeling really self conscious and blushing, I bring my hands to my face but Cassie just laughs. "No, no you're fine. Come on, I need to tell the girls the exciting news!" Cassie squeals grabbing my hand and skipping as she leads me back to the girls, I laugh at her strangeness. "What news?" I ask she looks back at me biting her lip. Then she throws her hands up in the air "A sleepover, yeah, I'm having a sleepover tomorrow and all of you are invited!" she exclaims smiling widely. "Yay!" I say Cassie laughs and goes to tell the girls. "Go get your bag whilst I tell the girls" Cassie says "Fine, I'll get yours as well" I say "Thanks" she says.