It's All Downhill From Here

[Natasha and Bruce go up to Tony's room. She knocks on the door.]

Natasha: (Sighs) Tony? Bruce and I need to talk to you, so open the door, okay?

Tony: (Muffled, from his room) Why should I?

Bruce: Because you're crying...

Tony: Am not! It's spring, so my allergies are making my eyes all itchy and watery.

Natasha: And it coincidently happened right after Pepper yelled at you?

Tony: ... Yep.

Natasha: (Puts hand on her hip) Tony, let us in or else I'm getting one of your cricket piñata thingies!

Tony: Oh crap... Okay, okay! Fine, hold on. (Gets up and quickly opens the door) What do you guys want?

Natasha: To talk about Pepper. (Walks in and Bruce follows along)

Tony: I don't wanna talk about her. (Shuts the door)

Bruce: Well it helps a lot when express your feelings rather than keeping them bottled up inside. (Shrugs)

Tony: (Sighs, sitting on the bed) I know... I just don't know what I did that was so wrong... I only wanted her to love me instead of Happy.

Natasha: She already does, Tony.

Tony: But why would she still go on with the wedding?! It makes no freaking sense!

Bruce: Well now Pepper knows that all of this isn't real and that it will be fixed after you and I redo the experiment. Maybe she just thought it would look better for her to be with a man instead of a boy...

Tony: But I'm so much better than Happy! Just look at me!

Natasha: Stark, you're not listening to Bruce. He made a lot of sense.

Tony: I heard exactly what he said. (Frowns) I just can't believe she got so mad at me.

Bruce: Honestly, if I was Pepper, I would be mad too..

Natasha: Same here.

Tony: (Blankly stares) ... Okay then. Tell me what I did that was so "horrible!"

Bruce: Bro, everybody is going to call her Pepper the Pedophile now. I don't think Parker, Happy, and the others are going to let that go. Ever.

Natasha: What was Peter doing there anyway?

Bruce: (Shrugs) Beats me.

Tony: (Sighs, looking down) I guess I am a horrible person.. She's going to hate me forever.

Natasha: (Walks over, putting her arm around him) It'll be okay, Tony. And if it does end up where things don't work out with her... Well, you've got me. (Faintly smiles)

Tony: (Slowly grins) That's true... My beautiful Red Riding Hood. (Kisses her lips softly)

(Natasha rolls her eyes and kisses back, grinning)

(Bruce tries to look the other way)

(They continue to kiss)

(Bruce glances at them, raising an eyebrow)

(Natasha wraps her arms around Tony, passionately kissing)

(Bruce shifts his feet, playing with his fingers awkwardly)

(Tony licks Natasha's lip)

Bruce: (Widens eyes) Uh... Sh-Should I- um.. (Scratches head) Am I needed anymore or...?