The Dance - Part 1

It was finally Friday night. The time that every student at New Breeze High School waited for. Okay, so maybe not everybody. Loki wasn't exactly excited about this whole evening. He did dress up for it, though. He wore a black suit and a green tie. His long, black hair was slicked back and he had on this sexy smelling colougne from Tony. He was in his room, looking in the mirror and straigtening his tie, when he heard a knock on his cell door at S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters.

"Enter," he said loudly.

Natasha slowly came in wearing a skin tight, black dress that came to her knees. Her red hair was straight and came down past her shoulders. She held two bottles of perfume in her hand. She smiled at Loki, realizing how handsome he looked. "Loki, you look great."

He focused at himself in the mirror, but then glanced at her. "As do you...Now what do you want?"

She held up the perfume bottles. " Can you tell me which one smells better? This one is called 'Trance.'" She sprayed the bottle. "And this one is called 'Fire.'" She sprayed the other bottle.

Loki sniffed each one, actually enjoying both. "Mmm...Trance is better."

She smiled. "Thanks. I'll put on 'Fire.'"

Loki frowned, confused. "What? But you asked me-"

"I know," she interrupted. "Statistics show that if you ask someone to choose something they like better, people are most likely to like the one that the person you asked didn't choose."

Loki raised an eyebrow, stunned. "Really?"

Natasha smirked and shrugged. "Heck if I no. I just like to piss you off." She sprayed on the 'Fire' and left out of his cell.

Loki rolled his eyes and finished fixing his tie. Natasha quickly came back into his cell. "Oh, and Agent Hill is ready to take us to the school. Fury already took Clint, Thor, Steve, and Bruce. Now c'mon! I don't wanna be late." She left, shutting his door.

He sighed, annoyed. "Why does it matter? It's not like you have a date to come with you!"

Natasha opened his door again, giving him the death stare. "I heard that." She left out again.

"It was meant for you to hear it," Loki mumbled to himself. He made one last adjustment to his tie and turned of the lights. When he came out, no one was in the building and the lights were out. He figured Agent Hill and Agent Romanoff were already in the black SUV outside. When he got out there, he saw them in the car. Natasha motioned for him to hurry in the car. He frowned because she was sitting in the front seat.

Slowly, he opened the back car door and got inside.

"You know I like the front seat, Natasha," he said, buckling his seatbelt.

She smiled. "You know I like to piss you off, Loki."

"Yes. I think I slightly remember you telling me that earlier," he retorted.

"Yup. Even more reason to sit in the passenger seat."

Agent Hill smiled to herself at the two of them. For some reason she absolutely loved when Natasha did that kind of stuff to Loki.

Natasha looked at Hill. "C'mon, let's go! I don't have all night, Maria."

Hill nodded and started up the car. She drove off and they headed to the school.

~~~~~~~~

When they arrived, Natasha and Loki got out of the car.

"Thanks for dropping us off, Hill," Natasha said.