SS&CF #109

Many of you have probably heard of blue baby blue, and many of you haven't.
But, this game in my opinion is one of the scariest games to be ever played.

I say this because instead of there being no actual evidence of it being real, there is.
And by evidence, I mean deaths.

And all of them are the same...
same story...
same way they died...
same markings.

Blue baby blue is a game that is believed to be played with Bloody Mary.
Bloody Mary was to have been believed to of killed her newborn baby by breaking a mirror and stabbing it with a piece of glass.

I myself do not believe in the normal Bloody Mary game, but this one actually works.

The way you play the game is you go into a bathroom, close the door, lock it, turn of the lights, and then stare into the mirror.

Then, repeat the fraise "blue baby blue" thirteen times without messing up, while acting like your rocking an invisible baby.
You will start to feel the weight of a invisible baby in your arms.

It will start to get bigger in bigger, and eventually start scratching you.

Then, out of the mirror you will see a woman's face screaming, give me back my baby! Then, as quick as you can you need to throw the invisible baby in the toilet, flush it, and then run out of the bathroom as fast as you can.

Before she kills you.

Now what makes this game scary is that tons of people have been found, in they're bathrooms, with they're eyes clawed out, scratches up and down they're arms, and the mirror broke.

Many of these have happened at birthday parties or at sleepovers, and the people who they had been staying with said that they were doing the game.

Also, most people who have done the game have scratch marks or scars. This, is proof that it works.

TO WHO EVER IS READING THIS!
Do not in any circumstance do this game. It is 100% real and dangerous.

Demons, spirits, or the devil is nothing to mess with. These people who have survived this game have said that after they played they had been having paranormal happenings and terrible dreams.

They also said that they wished they never played. So, don't curse yourself with these spirits and demons. Don't invite evil into your home. Also, these kinds of things can and will send you to hell.