11

My final decision has been cast. You may ignore this author note.

(Kiba? Sasuke? Someone else? Kiba? Sasuke? Someone else? Urgh the struggle is eternally real right now. Because I can make either one of them work for this story... but who should end up being with Karin? Anyway, on with the story, and I'll be reading through the comments closely to see who you guys prefer, and also if there are any reasons as to why. I'm curious about the reasons.

I see the comments so far are Kiba, Sasuke, and surprisingly, Gaara. Hmmm interesting.

Also... university sucks. Jk but it leaves me with little to no time, except on Wednesdays and thursdays!)

"You look beautiful by the way..." Naruto murmured as they danced together. Temari blushed under the praise but said nothing. The moment was surreal. She was dancing with the prince, and she knew all eyes were on them both. It was kind of funny that she was taller than the Prince, even if only by half a head. As they twirled around the dance area, Temari met the gaze of the Hokage, who had a glint in his eyes, the large breasted Lady Tsunade who was grinning evilly at her, and Lady Mito who winked suggestively at her. Temari couldn't stop blushing. They were obviously having a good time teasing her. Naruto didn't even notice. She could also see the many girls glaring at her, and she knew it was because she was with Naruto. She felt something rest on her shoulder.
"Naruto?" She asked. He didn't respond. She looked at him and he looked back. His blue eyes, shining in the light, were kind and warm, and she felt herself warm up, as well as her heart beat faster.
"W-what are you staring at?" She asked, embarrassed. He smiled.
"You." Naruto said as he lifted his head off her shoulder and stepped back.
"I'm tired. I think I'll call it quits now." Naruto said, as he walked to the bench, with Temari following him. And a whole host of girls following them. Naruto and Temari sat down, and the girls following them gravitated closer, but not too close, thankfully. They were just waiting for the Sand Kunoichi to leave his side and then it would be a mad rush to claim the Prince. Naruto suddenly pointed at the dancers. They could see Karin and her partner, Kiba.
"Odd... I thought that the Uchiha would ask her for a dance." Temari commented. Naruto looked at her.
"Are you kidding me? The day Sasuke kicks away his pride will be the day I'll fly!" Naruto joked, and she laughed. It was true. From the short time she'd interacted with the stubborn Uchiha, she already knew he was one to never lose dignity or pride when he went to do things.

Karin giggled as Kiba tried and unsuccessfully attempted to copy what every other male dancer was doing. Kiba laughed a bit. He was having fun, and he wouldn't admit it, but he was crazy about her. Then the music died down.
"I had fun... thanks Kiba." Karin said and leaned in, planting a kiss on Kiba's cheek, before walking off. Kiba stood there, stunned and all he could do was bring his right hand up to his cheek, and hold it there. He failed to notice the seething Uchiha get up abruptly and vacate his seat. Kiba left the dancing area, his eyes glazed over and unfocused. His sister, Hana, immediately noticed and started teasing him relentlessly, although he didn't even notice. Karin noticed it but didn't say anything as she walked towards where Naruto and Temari were seated. She didn't even get into their line of sight. Instead, she was yanked off to the side roughly. Wincing in pain, she fixed a glare at the person.
"Sasuke Uchiha..." she said angrily. His eyes held no emotion.
"Dance with me." He said, well, more like ordered. Karin fixed her glasses, closing her eyes for a brief moment, even if they were twitching uncontrollably.
"How about... NO! You can't just yank someone's arm and then expect them to dance with you!" Karin growled at him before walking off. Sasuke stood there, watching her retreating form before he finally came to a decision. He muttered curses under his breath. Stupid freaking Uzumaki! Gah! I don't even know why I tolerate this... he thought before he ran over to her. Grabbing her arm, lightly, he cleared his throat.
"Dance with me. Please?" He asked. Karin looked surprised for a moment, before her eyes narrowed.
"Can you ask in a normal way? I can't quite tell what you want of me..." she replied sarcastically. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Can you please dance with me?" He asked quietly, not wanting anyone in the crowd to hear him ask. Karin gave him a smile.
"Gladly." She said, feigning innocence, as if she hadn't coerced him into asking her for a dance. Sasuke stalked off back to the dancing area and Karin looked at him, before slipping her arms around his left arm. He glared down at her.
"What now, Karin?" He asked, irritated. She looked at him, amused.
"I thought you wanted a dance? But if I'm not wrapping my arms around yours, then people will think I don't have a dance partner..." She answered sweetly, trailing off and letting him imagine the rest. For some reason, she saw a tint of red appear on Sasuke's face. What on earth is he thinking? She thought as they finally arrived back at the dancing area.