LAST NOTE

And she loved a boy very very much, even more than she loved herself. That she gave her everything just to prove him she loves him, but still he didn't believe her. And now she's trying to move on, but the past still haunts her.

Yet what's the point of staying in the same place when both of us are trying to let go? Maybe this is it. Maybe we reached our finish line unhappy, but maybe someday, when our paths cross again, when we both are sure with each other; no doubts, no hindrances, maybe we would end up happy together, if we really are meant for each other.

I'll meet you someday, when we both are heading on the same direction. You love me and I still love you too but perhaps now isn't yet our time, so I guess I have to let go of you. And if ever we'll have our chance back together, by then, I promise not to let you go again. 

'Coz maybe this is all we need; space and time. Space to realize each others value; and time to heal every hurt, time to pick up the pieces that has been broken, time to free ourselves from every pain and time to heal the wounds. So I guess you've made your decision and so I've made mine.

I love you, goodbye. Is this for sure? Hhmm, MAYBE.

*Aren't memories supposed to fade?
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it could be this hard.
#imJustALittleTooNotOverYou*

03.14.14